/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the picture saying?

MohammedFK
12-01-2021, 08:51 AM
Attachment 7294

I see mockery, pity, rather than love. You need not pretend to be in same unfortunate situation just to show solidarity to your friend who's in such situation. Doing so will only give him a moment joy but further sink him deep in self pity because you will not always have to tie your leg and walk with one leg all the time.

So what happens when he sees you walking on your two legs after you must have pretend to walk on one leg just to play with him?

He becomes freshly aware of his inadequacies and the feeling of pity, regret and sorrow comes crushing on him.

But if you stayed as you are, walking on your two legs and then accept him as he is, then you will no sooner help him forget his sorrow.

By tying up a leg, these friends think they're helping but in truth, they're worsening his situation.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
12-01-2021, 01:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammedFK

I see mockery, pity, rather than love. You need not pretend to be in same unfortunate situation just to show solidarity to your friend who's in such situation. Doing so will only give him a moment joy but further sink him deep in self pity because you will not always have to tie your leg and walk with one leg all the time.

So what happens when he sees you walking on your two legs after you must have pretend to walk on one leg just to play with him?

He becomes freshly aware of his inadequacies and the feeling of pity, regret and sorrow comes crushing on him.

But if you stayed as you are, walking on your two legs and then accept him as he is, then you will no sooner help him forget his sorrow.

By tying up a leg, these friends think they're helping but in truth, they're worsening his situation.
I do not agree. I see adaptation. I see friends wanting to have fun with their unfortunate friend like the old days, so they adapt themselves to make that possible. mockery is different...mockery is laughing at someone, not laughing with someone.

They are not "pretending" to be in the same situation...they just want to play footbal with their friend and the only way to have a fair game is when you have the same disadvantage...only then it is fun again.
If you do not tie your leg, then he will never be able to play footbal with you together again.

Either that, or you will deliberately make him win to make him feel good. He will notice that...and the game won't be fun at all...That would be pity and mockery.

iammuslim98
12-02-2021, 01:09 AM
Aoa. You have got to be some special kind of pessimist to perceive such a simple pic with so much negativity.
Its about showing your friend it is okay to be not 100 pc normal..instead of wallowing down in self pity, the protagonist should know he should give his best And enjoy the game.

MohammedFK
12-02-2021, 03:44 PM
I am very happy for your replies .. جزاكم الله خيرًا.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.