/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Speak good or be silent

Studentt
12-12-2021, 01:04 AM
Asalam. I read this Hadees few times and I tried to practice it. It was easy in beginning but its more difficult for me now. I doubt now if I have taken the meaning in wrong sense? Does it just mean the same…. or its in some circumstances that we have to speak good or be silent?
If for instance, some aunty or cousin of your family says wrong things at your face that hurts you-then you still have to be silent and give a appropriate answer?? Or you can give them a Good negative response in turn?

if someone insults you incase, then you still have to be silent or you can defend yourself in same words?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
12-12-2021, 01:56 AM
:salam:
You can of course defend yourself, but with kind and merciful assertive mannars as much as you can.
Sometimes the opposite side can be so barbarian that you must articulate better (but without insults and foul speech like f words, mockery etc.).
There are some "muslim" sufi goofy with worst of manners that are at least very, very unlawful inhumane, that love every type of dhulm (tons of sihr, shame, filth, f words...) but are loved somewhere becausr of "samurai" continuity. Some anachronous unorthodox barbarian -------s... (forum changes the word for them * b stards, because they, without any islamic or wrdly lawful proof take themself for Gods, Taghut of worst of kinds, even disrespecting home and ibadah etc.etc.etc. )

They take us 500 backwards, or better said 1500, at least.

Studentt
12-12-2021, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
:salam:
You can of course defend yourself, but with kind and merciful assertive mannars as much as you can.
Sometimes the opposite side can be so barbarian that you must articulate better (but without insults and foul speech like f words, mockery etc.).
There are some "muslim" sufi goofy with worst of manners that are at least very, very unlawful inhumane, that love every type of dhulm (tons of sihr, shame, filth, f words...) but are loved somewhere becausr of "samurai" continuity. Some anachronous unorthodox barbarian -------s... (forum changes the word for them * b stards, because they, without any islamic or wrdly lawful proof take themself for Gods, Taghut of worst of kinds, even disrespecting home and ibadah etc.etc.etc. )
They take us 500 backwards, or better said 1500, at least.
JazakAllah for your kind response.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.