/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hidayah

Studentt
12-13-2021, 01:35 PM
Is it true that when you pass by Ayaat of Quran, or a lecture while randomly changing tv channels or by picking a newspaper and you see the Islamic content. All these happens not just Randomly but because its Guidance from Allah? While you are finding some answer and you get it right from a book or quotes etc explaining the same thing or clearing thr confusion? Is it kind of hidayah from Allah or is it just randomly and coincidentally?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
12-13-2021, 01:43 PM
:salam:
You should make a lot of sunnah duas for guidence, increasing knowledge and so on. Maybe 33x or 100x or more daily.
You should live on purpose, do not waste time, do a lot of good and volounteering in addition to nawafil and reading a lot and it is inshaAllah win-win.

Ümit
12-13-2021, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentt
Is it true that when you pass by Ayaat of Quran, or a lecture while randomly changing tv channels or by picking a newspaper and you see the Islamic content. All these happens not just Randomly but because its Guidance from Allah? While you are finding some answer and you get it right from a book or quotes etc explaining the same thing or clearing thr confusion? Is it kind of hidayah from Allah or is it just randomly and coincidentally?
We muslims have a slightly different interpretation of the words "random" and "coincidence". Both "coincidences" as "things happening in random", happen with the will of Allah. They do not happen on their own. There is always wisdom behind it, because everything that happens is part of the grand plan and there is a reason behind it.

But whether there is always a secret message for you in the form of hidayah? I think not...at least not always.

Studentt
12-13-2021, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
:salam:
You should make a lot of sunnah duas for guidence, increasing knowledge and so on. Maybe 33x or 100x or more daily.
You should live on purpose, do not waste time, do a lot of good and volounteering in addition to nawafil and reading a lot and it is inshaAllah win-win.
100x one dua daily or few duas 100x you mean? Also I am struggling to live with a purpose sadly. I have made a routine/list of daily Worship but not each day is gone without doing it except for few azkar. Is it possible that one day my routine will be changed completely? I want to do things but I am not doing it. Is it my heart is sealed?? Once its soft then i can do worship? I am only confused

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Studentt
12-13-2021, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
We muslims have a slightly different interpretation of the words "random" and "coincidence". Both "coincidences" as "things happening in random", happen with the will of Allah. They do not happen on their own. There is always wisdom behind it, because everything that happens is part of the grand plan and there is a reason behind it.

But whether there is always a secret message for you in the form of hidayah? I think not...at least not always.
JazakAllah. No not always but sometimes I have in mind something and exact words I see somewhere.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.