/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to do dawah?

peaceandlove
12-25-2021, 06:45 AM
‏السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

I need bit guidance and help fro your people.

Actually, I create website and few of my clients are in forieng country like usa/canada etc, and some are even like friends to me. and some of them are non muslims too.

what i want i want to convey message of Islam to them, and actually i want to send them Quran

Can you please guide

1) as i always talk them about websites so how and what is hte best way to talk to them (usally in email) to convey message about Islam to them, Did people fell offensive when you add Religious talk in between business? how to handle it

2) I want to send him Holy Quran? i know sending it on mobile is easy but reading in a form of book feels more good, so how can i send Holy Quran in book format to somebody in USA or Canada as a Gift? I am ready to pay for any charges it might have? so what english version will be good.

I am confused that people might fell it strange if i suddenlty talk about religion in between business, so how did you noramlly convey message

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
12-25-2021, 10:55 AM
Go to www.training.iERA.org and sign up to the free online Dawah training courses إن شاء الله

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.