/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amulet in pillow

Sul
12-26-2021, 02:22 PM
Salaam today i found a small amulet with arabic writing and two graphs with numbers i asked my mum and she had put it in my pillow case because apparently i have black magic and it gets removed with this i dont believe in this at all and i know where my mum got this amulet taweez thing from my question is what damage has it done and what is it i have a picture but im not sure how to attach it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
12-27-2021, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sul
Salaam today i found a small amulet with arabic writing and two graphs with numbers i asked my mum and she had put it in my pillow case because apparently i have black magic and it gets removed with this i dont believe in this at all and i know where my mum got this amulet taweez thing from my question is what damage has it done and what is it i have a picture but im not sure how to attach it
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

this happened to me around 5 years ago too. I remember posting about it here as well. Destroy it. Burn it. And have a word with your family about it as well. Explain to them that you do not need amulets when you have the supplications of the prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam.

I would advise doing a full sweep of your bedroom just in case there are more amulets lying around.

anyway, I just wanted to say I understand your frustration. Stay strong.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.