/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does my prayers still valid?

nothingtosee
12-27-2021, 12:55 AM
Hello brother and sister, once again I'm here to ask you one last question. I have been wondering about this for a long time.. but does my prayers still valid to Allah swt even if I did all the bad things in this world? The thing is, I grew up with no father and my mom work hard to feed me and my siblings, I don't have anyone to teach me about my religion. I do have school that teach me how to read Quran but I was the only kid who can't read it so people make fun of me.. thankfully I know how to pray now but I can't read Quran.. and I feel so fake when I pray to Allah swt.. I feel so bad but I can't do anything about it.. everytime I try to read Quran I always cry because I was disgusted with how bad I am.. to be honest, I'm not a good person at all.

I struggle to do good things.. and I wonder if my prayers still accepted? Even after praying I will still do the same sins.. i just feel so fake.. and can anyone tell me, when we pray for things that we want from Allah, can we like talk with Allah? You understand right? Like having a conversation? I don't know, I read from somewhere that I can't do that.. so can anyone tell me.. cause I really clueless..

Also brother and sister, I have a big exam coming really soon.. I have failed the trial and I almost give up but i don't want, I want to put more hope to Allah swt and to myself. Please please please put me in your prayers. Please pray for me to get 9A. It's seems impossible but please pray for me. thank you for every kind words you gave to me.. just know you just save a life. Thank u for giving me hope.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
12-27-2021, 11:11 AM
I struggle to do good things.. and I wonder if my prayers still accepted?
Allah has given you the spirit of hard work and battling through adversity. You are using the gifts Allah has given you; so don’t give up just because of past failures.

May Allah bless you with the strength; determination peace and the will to keep going.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.