/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asmaul Husna Dua

Flos
01-06-2022, 09:02 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Have you ever tried making dua invoking Allah with all of His names? Wallahi every single I did came true. Some instantly...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
01-07-2022, 05:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Assalamu alaikum,

Have you ever tried making dua invoking Allah with all of His names? Wallahi every single I did came true. Some instantly...
Walaikum As Salaam wr
If its true,then next time you make dua,ask for my relief& a baby girl in my life.I cannot do long duas as I have a waswasa plus duhayma issue...So please whoever makes a dua with all Asma e Husna,don't foget to make 1 mention of me&my parents.

BarakAllahu fik

iammuslim98
01-12-2022, 12:27 AM
Aoa, mashallah sister you are blessed.. when you say Allah's name, do u use certain names for every dua, or one name for all duas?

Flos
01-21-2022, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa, mashallah sister you are blessed.. when you say Allah's name, do u use certain names for every dua, or one name for all duas?

I use all names. Sometimes I call Him up with all of His names and make multiple duas. And I start with Allahumme, and finish with Ya Rabbi. Also, I ask for forgiveness at the beginning and praise Him and make salawat...

It's also good to make dua for Ummah at the beginning first and someone else as in specific dua for a fellow Muslim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Duas_Revival
01-27-2022, 11:19 PM
Never Underestimate The Power Of Dua!

The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) said: Allah is Most Generous, and He dislikes to turn away empty the hands of His slave when he raises them to Him. (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3556)

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.