/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miracle smell

Hamza1990
01-11-2022, 03:12 PM
When i am walking in the street, i experience an extremely strong smell of the haramain of the kaba. I told someone of knowledge about this and they said ot is a sign that i would be travelling to the holy kabah. What are some of your thoughts? Asalamu aleykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
01-12-2022, 06:21 PM
Have you been (Makkah) before?

Hamza1990
01-13-2022, 10:47 PM
No I have never been. But I know what the kabah smells like as I have friends that have been there.

iammuslim98
01-15-2022, 10:40 PM
Aoa, somebody might be using itr or fragrance bought from makkah..thats it .if you have not been there urslf, you cant be sure dont make up stories and give way to biddas and waswas

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
01-17-2022, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza1990
No I have never been. But I know what the kabah smells like as I have friends that have been there.
you smelt something, but I doubt it was the fragrance of the kiswa covering the Kaaba. Sorry bro, but if you haven’t been there, you cannot know the scent.

My guess is, you smelt some Itr styles which are popular in the Arab nations. They contain Oudh, musk and other oils which are quite nice. But there are many mukhallath blends, all vary in scent even tho they often contain the same ingredients.

A well known Itr manufacturer (al Haramain perfumes) do a bottle called “Attar al Kaaba” but it’s not even close to the scent of the Kaaba. Not in my opinion anyway.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.