/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Waswas in Prayer

Sulaiman098
02-09-2022, 06:27 AM
Assalamualikum brothers and sisters, When i pray with my prayer mat. The mat itself has some flowers or designs here and there so when i look at the prostration spot Then i get these feeling of shirk. And i close my eyes because of this and when i go for sujood i intend myself that i am going to worship Allah and Allah alone, and i make my sujood. But sometimes i get the feeling of Shirk, Like did i worshipped anything other than Allah ?. So what to do to get rid of this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iammuslim98
02-09-2022, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Assalamualikum brothers and sisters, When i pray with my prayer mat. The mat itself has some flowers or designs here and there so when i look at the prostration spot Then i get these feeling of shirk. And i close my eyes because of this and when i go for sujood i intend myself that i am going to worship Allah and Allah alone, and i make my sujood. But sometimes i get the feeling of Shirk, Like did i worshipped anything other than Allah ?. So what to do to get rid of this.

Aoa. Dear brother everyone gets waswas now and then. Do not overthink it just follow the prayer and focus on it..if you have trouble focusing in my heart i recite the translation of the ayat or verse i am on..it brings me closer to Allah and wards off waswas.

Flos
02-09-2022, 10:32 AM
There's something that might happen. Just before prayer, close your eyes (you don't have to, but it helps focusing) and say to yourself: I'm only worshiping Allah and this salaat is only for him. Also, if you're reciting ikhlas during salaat, focus on its meaning and you have no worries. Fatiha would also be enough as it's statement of worshiping Allah alone.

In general, if you believe in Allah alone, you have no worries. If you rely on Allah alone, making duas only to Him and there's not a single reliance on anything else, including superstition then again no worries. Shaytan is playing games with you.

Sulaiman098
02-09-2022, 11:15 AM
Thank you dear sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Duas_Revival
02-10-2022, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Assalamualikum brothers and sisters, ......... So what to do to get rid of this.
Wa Alaikumus Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

In relation to protection highly recommend reciting this - Dua for Protection from All Evil

Pronunciation: Bismillahil-lazee la ya-dur-ru ma’as-mihi shai’un fil-ardi wa la fis-sama’i, wa Hu-was-Sami’ul-‘Alim

Meaning: In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and he is the All-Hearing and All-Knowning

Virtue: ‘Uthman bin ‘Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, “He who recites three times every morning and evening: ‘Bismillahil-ladhi la yadurru ma’as-mihi shai’un fil-ardi wa la fis-sama’i, wa Huwas-Sami’ul-‘Alim (In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All- Knowing),’ nothing will harm him.”

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...-from-all-evil

Please remember us in you duas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.