/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two and Two Makes only “one” and not four?

MohammadRafique
02-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Attachment 7310

Two and Two Make only “one” and not four?:allahuakbar2:

Muhammad Rafique Etesame

Allah, the high Exalted and the highest is the only One having no partner as the holy Qur’an reveals,” Say He is Allah, the One! Allah, the eternally besought of all. He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him” (Al-Ikhlas).

And except Him, there is the system of “two and two” in the entire universe. It means every living creature has been created by two parts or two ingredients. And the twain parts are vitally important to each other for their existence. And in case, if first one is not, then second one is nothing any way.

As detail, body and soul, engine and body of car bus, motor and electric power (for any type of electrical equipment), key and lock etc. And also we see that every engine consists of more than two parts at first, and then entire parts move by fixing into each other and making a “chain” of two and two.

In short, Allah is the One, the Living and the Eternal, and established by His own power not by any other’s help or back. And, the entire creation is made by two parts or pairs as, the holy Qur’an reveals,” He Who created all the pairs, and appointed for you ships and cattle whereupon ye ride”. (Az-Zukhruf: 12)

This universe is also created by two parts i.e. the Heaven and the Earth as the holy Qur’an reveals,” Then turned He to the heaven when it was smoke, and said unto it and unto the earth, Come both of you, willingly or loth. They said: We come, obedient. Then He ordained them seven heavens in two days and inspired in each heaven its mandate.

(Hameem As-Sajdah: 11) (Also See the Big Bang Theory)

According to the commentators, Allah intended to create the universe by meeting the Heaven and the Earth, when they met, then the Earth heated up by the Sun and it created steam that rose up to the heaven and then clouds were created by it, and then it rained. And from it the earth produced greenery and other productions for the life of human beings and others living creatures.

Look, how the greatness and the oneness of Allah is! That except Him, there is the system of two and two in the entire creation.

As mentioned before that: every single part of the two, (both living creatures or any inventions) is Essential to other one for its existence.

For example, body of an animal or human being is compulsory and inevitable to its soul, because no soul cannot come into being without a body.

The same applies in the body and machinery, as the body is useless without machinery or engine, after meeting or joining the two, a “complete one” comes into being.

Now I come to the real point, necessity and the invention is another variety of “two and two”, as it is said that “necessity is the mother of invention.” So, we begin to apply this reality from human being because he has been created only for the worship of Allah the highest as the holy Qur’an reveals,” I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Lo! Allah! He is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of Unbreakable might”. (Az-zariyat: 58)

Therefore, worship is necessity and man is the invention to fulfill it, both are the “two units” and compulsory for each one.

And this is the universal truth that if the invention does not meet to its necessity, then it is quite useless, and if it is a machinery, then it turns into scrap.

As it is mentioned that man is a combination of two parts body and soul physically, and he is also a combination of ‘two’ i.e. necessity and the invention spiritually.

And if he wants to be exist for a luxury and everlasting life, then it is necessary to him that he should meet his second part or unit (necessity).

And if it is so, i.e. he worships to Allah Almighty, then he will get the great reward as the holy Qur’an reveals,” Whosoever does right, whether male or female, and is a believer, him verily We shall quicken with good life, and We shall pay them a recompense in proportion to the best of what they used to do” (An-Nahal: 97).

And,” A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty (to Allah) are promised: Therein are rivers of milk whereof the flavor changes not, and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers, and rivers clear-run honey, therein for them is every kind of fruit, with pardon from their Lord.” (Mohammad: 15)

And, on the other hand, if he does not meet, then a painful doom will be his fate and he will become a dead one forever as the holy Qur’an reveals, “And they sought help (from their Lord) and every forward potentate was brought to naught; Hell is before him, and he is made to drink a festering water which he snippets but can hardly sallow, and death comes unto him from every side while yet he cannot die, and before him is a harsh doom.” (Ibrahim: 17)

May Allah give us power to fulfill of purpose of life (necessity), so that we may enjoy an everlasting and luxury life, Amin.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
02-12-2022, 07:22 AM
Excellent akhi...MashaAllah

Keep posting!

MohammadRafique
02-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Thank you very much dear brother for nice commenting, jazakallho khairan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.