/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Islam about Witnesses ?

truthseeker63
02-16-2022, 02:19 AM
As Salaam Alaikum my Question about Islam I want to ask a Muslim ask Muslims who know the Answer I have heard that according to Sharia also known as Islamic Law In a Sharia Court in Sharia Court is it accepted, to use Modern Technology like Lie Detector Tests to have a Conviction for or must there always be Witnesses EyeWitnesses that the Court uses Witnesses my Question can someone can People be found guilty not Innocent based on a Witness the Witnesses the alone, without any other kind of Evidence or is Witnesses all you need what mean if someone is found Guilty of Adultery or Zina or Apostasy or Robbery or, Murder ? if the Guilty Person Denies they, did the Crime but the Two Witnesses or the Three Witnesses or the Four Witnesses say, they did it even if there is no Confession on the part of the Guilty Person can the Guilty Person still be found Guilty can the; Accused or the Prosecutor or the Defendant still, be Charged or Convicted even without Physical Evidence like DNA ? I did read the Physical Evidence can be Faked or Edited like Cameras or Photos or Pictures or Videos can be Faked or Framed Videos can Edited people do this on the Internet all the time I mean it is Public not Private or Secret thank you for your time today ?

Modern Technology:Shaykh Salih al Munajjid said on IslamQA; According to Islamic sharee'ah, Zinaa [adultery/fornication] can only be proven by clear evidence, namely the testimony of four trustworthy and sound witnesses who saw it actually happen, or by confession of guilt, or by the woman becoming pregnant. It cannot be proven by DNA testing or by use of cameras and videos in place of the things mentioned above. And Allaah knows best.[see IslamQA #6926]

http://www.idawah.com/refutations/ad...unishment.html

How can zinaa be proven? 6926Publication : 07-10-1999Views : 20152QuestionI know that in the past if someone has committed adultery, they had to bring 4 witnesses .My question is can we prove that today by using latest scientific methods as the DNA test, instead of bringing 4 witnesses.AnswerPraise be to Allah.According to Islamic sharee’ah, zinaa can only be proven by clear evidence, namely the testimony of four trustworthy and sound witnesses who saw it actually happen, or by confession of guilt, or by the woman becoming pregnant. It cannot be proven by DNA testing or by use of cameras and videos in place of the things mentioned above. And Allaah knows best.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6926...inaa-be-proven

05-16-2010share #2Mohamed_Sadiq Mohamed_Sadiq is offlinePeaceFull MemberMohamed_Sadiq's Avatar Join DateJan 2010LocationSomewhere far awayGenderMaleReligionIslamPosts426Threads17Reputa tion1642Rep Power74Likes (Given)0Likes (Received)0Rep Ratio39Likes Ratio0Re: How can zinaa be provenThe video camera and the dna result cannot answer back so when you go court it will not be reliable as you cant get the full picture from a dna and a video camera, i mean a video can be edit and faked and a dna result cannot tell whether a person had zina or got raped?Allah (swt) knows best

How can zinaa be proven

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.