/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the hurt of human Body and Hurt of its Soul? By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

MohammadRafique
02-23-2022, 01:55 PM
Attachment 7313

What is the hurt of human Body and Hurt of its Soul?

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Almighty Allah says, in the holy Qur’an, "And for man is that which he strives for, and then his striving will be seen, and then he will be recompensed for it in full" (Surah An-Najm: 41).
These verse reveal that, there is nothing for man but what about he strives for, whether it is a matter of his livelihood or some other purpose, striving is must.
Human being is a mixture of body and soul. And when after an appointed time he dies, then only his body dies and not his soul but it remains alive in the world of ‘Barzakh’, and its life is everlasting.

Please consider, when a person dies and is buried in the grave, he will remain in the grave till the Day of Resurrection. No one can know how much time is left when the dead will be raised again at the Day of Resurrection becausu It is very difficult to determine it.

Similarly, when accountability will be finished and the people will go to Paradise or Hell, then it is impossible to determine that how long time they will stay therein. So, this is the uncounted time since the creation of the soul up to its ending in Paradise or Hell?
This is the brief description of the long life of human soul.

Second is that, as a person's physical life is temporary, so it’s comfort and pain and trouble is also temporary. For example, if he does hard work or keeps his duty and becomes tired at evening, then he becomes fresh again after having a sound sleep and also is ready to go his daily work in the next day.
In the same way, God not willing, if he faces an accident and is injured or falls ill, then by taking medicine and by proper treatment, he become healthy again.
And if it is not so and death comes by Allah’s command, it eliminates all kinds of ailments and problems of his body, and this is the last solution of his physical problems.

While on the other hand, if human soul suffers any calamity or illness due not to accept the true guidance (i.e. religion of Islam) from the holy messenger of Allah Almighty and he is not Muslim, then he can never get rid of his spiritual diseases and problem and its abode will be a painful doom in the Hell.
when at the Day of Resurrection his book of deed will be given to him in his left hands then what will be happened, the holy Quran reveals about it,

” But as for him who is given his record in his left hand, he will say: Oh, would that I had not been given my book and knew not what my reckoning! Oh, would that it had been death! My wealth has not availed me, My power has gone from me. (It will be said): Take him and fetter him And then expose him to hell-fire And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits. Lo! He used not to believe in Allah the Tremendous” ﴾ Surah Haqqah:33﴿.

And those who keep their duty to Allah and fear Him and hope to His mercy, then they will enjoy a luxury life as the holy Qur’an reveals,”
“Whosoever does right, whether male or female, and is a believer, him verily we shall quicken with good life, and We shall pay them a recompense in proportion to the best of what they used to do”. ﴾An-Nahal: 97﴿

The point is: the real and eternal life is the life of the soul, which is everlasting and never ending, be it is the life of comfort or a life of torment and pain and trouble.

So, if someone wants to be successful one both in this world and also in the Hereafter and wants to enjoy an eternal and peaceful spiritual life, so he/she accept Islam and act upon its teachings, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.