/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *** Hadeeth of the Night ***

Zaheer A Khan
02-24-2022, 02:53 AM
Bismillaah:

Abu Taweel Shatab Al Mamdood رضي الله عنه said:

He came to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and said:

“What do you make of a man who did every single sin and did not leave any sin whatsoever, and he did not leave any desire — big or small — except that he fulfilled it. So is there any repentance for him?” The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “So did you accept Islam?” He said: “As for me, I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship besides Allaah — He is One and has no partners — and you are the m
Messenger of Allaah (i.e. yes)”. The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Yes, do good deeds and leave sins and Allaah will turn all your sins into good deeds.” He said: “Even my treachery and my immorality?” The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Yes”. The man said: “Allaahu Akbar!” and he continued saying it until he left.

Takhreej:

{ Imam al Bazaar in his Musnad }

*** And Allaah عزوجل knows best ***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.