/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tips and Advice to All future Doctors, Dentists, and Healthcare professionals!

Studentofdeed
03-01-2022, 07:23 AM
Assalmu Alaykum brothers and Sisters!

I will be sharing my YouTube channel. I am creating videos to help those who are interested in pursing a field in Healthcare. This channel is meant to help Muslims who are struggling to achieve Healthcare. This platform will help guide them. I will give tips on also how to practice being muslim while in college.

I will also use it as standpoint to give dawah to nonmuslim students.

Please subscribe and share my channel so it grows and more people can benefit

.https://youtube.com/user/hammad2212

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SintoDinto
03-01-2022, 09:24 PM
I plan on becoming a doctor. Is it possible to marry while in med school? I'm having struggles with being single while a student and the time I finish my bachelor's degree is around age 25 or 26. So waiting until after med school or becoming a doctor will be hard. Not to mention, I don't know where you live @Studentofdeed but here in the US med school is ludicrously expensive so I may have to go to a cheaper school (like a DO school) and get loans from parents or others.

SintoDinto
03-01-2022, 09:25 PM
I'm almost 23 now

Studentofdeed
03-02-2022, 01:00 AM
I am 26. I face the same problems as you. Subscribe and Insha'Allah I will address these concerns. Yes I will talk about loans, as well as the struggles of being single down the road, and as well as living in the US. I live in the US. Please subscribe and feel free to ask my any questions

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
03-02-2022, 08:04 PM
Wa alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

JazakAllahu khayran for sharing. I remember some time ago there used to be a forum called something like muslimmedics which seemed like a good place for help and advice on these issues. Unfortunately I don’t think it remained for very long. May Allah make it easy for you both and allow this endeavour to be of benefit to many others, Ameen.

SintoDinto
03-02-2022, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
I am 26. I face the same problems as you. Subscribe and Insha'Allah I will address these concerns. Yes I will talk about loans, as well as the struggles of being single down the road, and as well as living in the US. I live in the US. Please subscribe and feel free to ask my any questions
Thank you, brother. may Allah make it easy for you. I will pray for you and remember you in my duas. I remember something along the lines of you could not fast for medical reasons, but if you can try not to overeat or eat more than the minimum as i heard from a sheikh "he who keeps his stomach full can never keep his gaze down" also, try to stay in good company, and do regular ibadah, and keep yourself busy, and i know one piece of advice that helped me was that you need to be comfortable with yourself as a whole and happy with who you are before you can take on another person. i dont know if it'll help you, but i don't quite understand myself yet so i remind myself even if i got what i wanted (a partner) it wouldn't last or would lead to trouble and headache. and Allah says in the Qur'an that sometimes we may like a thing and it be bad for us and sometimes we may dislike a thing and it be good for us.

SintoDinto
03-02-2022, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Wa alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

JazakAllahu khayran for sharing. I remember some time ago there used to be a forum called something like muslimmedics which seemed like a good place for help and advice on these issues. Unfortunately I don’t think it remained for very long. May Allah make it easy for you both and allow this endeavour to be of benefit to many others, Ameen.
thank you brother inshaAllah jazakallaha khairan.

Studentofdeed
03-02-2022, 09:40 PM
Jazakallah Khayran brothers. My videos are also for sisters too who wish to pursue a field in Healthcare. But please keep us in your duas and look at my videos for information. I will be making videos weekly Insha'Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.