/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Female Muslim clothing?

Karl
03-07-2022, 12:17 AM
I am utterly astonished that when I go to the city and see the many Muslim immigrants the mothers are always dressed in fully covered Muslim clothing while their daughters wear highly revealing provocative and scanty Western clothing. I can't believe this is Halal. Why do they do this? If anything, I would have thought the daughters would cover up even MORE than their mothers in order to reduce lust and therefore protect their virginity!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
irama
03-08-2022, 06:37 AM
I would say majority of the Muslims are cultural Muslim. How islamic or secular their culture is how they will be themselves. Overtime, their cultural has become more and more secular, thus they too have with each passing generation. When these Muslims come to the west, they follow their cultural Islam thus why you do not see them in semi-naked western clothing. But their culture is not their kids' culture. Their kids culture is the western culture they grow up in so naturally they will live the western cultural style. Thus, we see the issue with cultures and sticking to them rather then the deen. Those who stick to the religion, adhere to it's guidelines regardless which country they live in and they raise their children on the deen.

Btw, these days close 50% of Muslim youths today have already lost their virginity by the time they enter university.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.