/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sexual fantasies

mr2299muslim
03-19-2022, 07:54 PM
I was wondering as a youth there were plenty of sexual fantasies I have had ,and would love to fulfill them some place like heaven. Is it possible to achieve that there ? Any evidence available? Secondly will every person be young there? Any ballpark age ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yunussalaf
03-21-2022, 05:25 AM
As Salam alaykum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakaatahu
Bismillah was salatu wa salam alaa nabiiyuna Muhammed wa alaa alihi wa ashabihi ajmaeen.

The best advise I read once is to:
1. Fast (saum) alot.
2. Always keep your eyes away from haraam.
3. Stay active. Focus your attention on other activities. Be active with any other acticity, read a book, work, etc.

Allahu Alim.

*charisma*
03-22-2022, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mr2299muslim
I was wondering as a youth there were plenty of sexual fantasies I have had ,and would love to fulfill them some place like heaven. Is it possible to achieve that there ? Any evidence available? Secondly will every person be young there? Any ballpark age ?
Lower your gaze bro.

Our age in jannah will be 33.

badaveil
03-24-2022, 08:47 AM
Ah... what a nice topic

Q: Is it possible to achieve that there ?
A: Sure but the fine lines, need to refer to Allah

Q: Any evidence available?
A: Surah Al Furqan 25:16 and Al Fussilat 41:31 (How? err... please refer to Allah)

Q: Will every person be young there?
A: I believe a man will be 33 but whether that is "young" I cannot answer. Woman, I forget ...sweet 16?

Q:Any ballpark age?
A: No idea

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.