/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mouth ulcers.

SyedKhaleel
03-23-2022, 05:42 AM
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatahu to all my brothers and sisters.
From a few days i have mouth ulcers which have spread whole of my mouth.(5 days). And it's really hard to eat or drink anything, i even consulted a doctor, and got few medicines prescribed, I even followed the home remedies. But nothing is of use, I'm not able to talk properly now, and it hurts really bad , Is there any islamic cure for this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
badaveil
03-24-2022, 08:32 AM
Time and time I have used Bonjela which has proved to be effective ON CONDITION one rubs it in the ulcer (ouch) to make it stay secondly repeat it every 2 hours because the medicine got swallowed. Don't expect immediate miracle. Follow my advise and only on the third day onwards (especially the big ulcers) will you see positive results. Best of luck.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.