/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *** Hadeeth of the Day ***

Zaheer A Khan
03-24-2022, 12:28 PM
Bismillaah:

Abdullaah Ibn Umar رضي اللّه عنه said:

The Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم said:

“The most beloved people to Allaah are those who are most beneficial to the people. The most beloved deed to Allaah is to make a Muslim happy, or to remove one of his troubles, or to forgive his debt, or to feed his hunger. That I walk with a brother regarding a need is more beloved to me than that I seclude myself in this mosque in Medina for a month. Whoever swallows his anger, then Allaah will conceal his faults. Whoever suppresses his rage, even though he could fulfill his anger if he wished, then Allaah will secure his heart on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever walks with his brother regarding a need until he secures it for him, then Allaah عزوجل will make his footing firm across the bridge on the day when the footings are shaken.”

Takhreej:

{ Imam At Tabaraani in his Muʻjam al Awsat #̣ 6192 and graded as Saheeh by Shaykh Al Albaani رحمهم الله }

*** And Allaah عزوجل knows best ***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.