/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to marry

lildurkotf
03-27-2022, 08:48 PM
Salaam I am struggling to marry someone. I am 28 years old and I work and then come home. I don’t have friends and I don’t ever come across and meet females with intentions to marry. The saying “ we created you in pairs” might not apply to me or maybe it is but will never meet my pair. In Islam we are told we can’t talk to females or try anything etc but then how do I marry or find the right girl for me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-27-2022, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lildurkotf
Salaam I am struggling to marry someone. I am 28 years old and I work and then come home. I don’t have friends and I don’t ever come across and meet females with intentions to marry. The saying “ we created you in pairs” might not apply to me or maybe it is but will never meet my pair. In Islam we are told we can’t talk to females or try anything etc but then how do I marry or find the right girl for me
Assalamu Alaikum,

Just because things may not be working out the way we intended then it doesn't mean it will never happen. So firstly make a firm resolve and intention that you want to marry to fulfill half of your Deen and that you will do so in a way that pleases Allah by remaining within the boundaries and limits set by Allah. By doing things the right way we get blessings in our pursuits.

Secondly you need to explore all of the permissable avenues for finding a potential spouse. For example by informing family, relatives, close trustworthy friends, Muslim colleagues, your local Masjids/Islamic centres. Also look into options online. Although some Muslim marriage websites can essentially be considered no better than "Muslim dating" websites, however they still contain a huge database of genuine people looking for marriage in the right way. So you will have to filter and sort through the rubble in order to find any jewel's.

There are also Muslim Marriage websites that require a female to have her mahram present in all interactions, which is the right way to get to know a potential female spouse. Whenever you come across a potential female suitor then if she tells you that her Mahram is present in all interactions or at least that she is careful about any interactions with you then this is a good sign.

You can also look into any local or regional Marriage events that take place. So there are a lot of options to you and others looking for marriage. Therefore do not give up nor lose hope until you explore all of the permissable avenues available to you.

Sometimes the pursuit of finding a partner can happen quite quickly but it can also take time. So be prepared for this and continue to patiently persevere as with anything good we are trying to achieve in life. Therefore do not be in a rush nor compromise on what you are looking for in a partner. Take your time to ensure you find the right person who is upon the Deen and has the right characteristics of the type of marriage partner you are searching for.

Remember that Allah is the matchmaker so ask of him constantly to make it easier for you and to help you find the perfect one for you. Ask of him especially in the latter part of the nights at Tahajjud time where Dua's are more readily accepted. Then continue to make every effort and patiently persevere. Shaythan wants you to lose hope and give up but believe me it will happen when the time is right. So put all of your hopes, trust, faith and reliance in Allah alone and do not let your enemy shaythan make you lose hope or become impatient.

May Allah make it easier for you and enable you and others looking for marriage to find good pious and righteous spouses. Ameen.

lildurkotf
03-27-2022, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Assalamu Alaikum,

Just because things may not be working out the way we intended then it doesn't mean it will never happen. So firstly make a firm resolve and intention that you want to marry to fulfill half of your Deen and that you will do so in a way that pleases Allah by remaining within the boundaries and limits set by Allah. By doing things the right way we get blessings in our pursuits.

Secondly you need to explore all of the permissable avenues for finding a potential spouse. For example by informing family, relatives, close trustworthy friends, Muslim colleagues, your local Masjids/Islamic centres. Also look into options online. Although some Muslim marriage websites can essentially be considered no better than "Muslim dating" websites, however they still contain a huge database of genuine people looking for marriage in the right way. So you will have to filter and sort through the rubble in order to find any jewel's.

There are also Muslim Marriage websites that require a female to have her mahram present in all interactions, which is the right way to get to know a potential female spouse. Whenever you come across a potential female suitor then if she tells you that her Mahram is present in all interactions or at least that she is careful about any interactions with you then this is a good sign.

You can also look into any local or regional Marriage events that take place. So there are a lot of options to you and others looking for marriage. Therefore do not give up nor lose hope until you explore all of the permissable avenues available to you.

Sometimes the pursuit of finding a partner can happen quite quickly but it can also take time. So be prepared for this and continue to patiently persevere as with anything good we are trying to achieve in life. Therefore do not be in a rush nor compromise on what you are looking for in a partner. Take your time to ensure you find the right person who is upon the Deen and has the right characteristics of the type of marriage partner you are searching for.

Remember that Allah is the matchmaker so ask of him constantly to make it easier for you and to help you find the perfect one for you. Ask of him especially in the latter part of the nights at Tahajjud time where Dua's are more readily accepted. Then continue to make every effort and patiently persevere. Shaythan wants you to lose hope and give up but believe me it will happen when the time is right. So put all of your hopes, trust, faith and reliance in Allah alone and do not let your enemy shaythan make you lose hope or become impatient.

May Allah make it easier for you and enable you and others looking for marriage to find good pious and righteous spouses. Ameen.
Jzk thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.