Zaheer A Khan
04-03-2022, 07:51 AM
Bismillaah:

Abu Hurairah رضي اللّه عنه said:

The Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلمsaid:

" Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins."

In another report:

The Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم said:

“Every deed of the son of Adam will be multiplied between ten and seven hundred times. Allaah, عزوجل said: Except fasting. It is for Me and I shall reward for it. He gives up his desires and his food for My sake.”

Takhreej:

{ Imam Muslim in his Saheeh#1151 }

Another report:

Sahl ibn S'ad رضي اللّه عنه said:

The Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلمsaid:

There gate in Paradise called Ar Rayyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, ‘Where are those who used to observe fasts?’ They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it so when the last of them enters it, it is closed, and whoever enters it drinks, and whoever drinks never becomes thirsty .”

Takhreej:

{ Imam Al Bukhari and Ibn Khuzaimah in their Saheeh }

Another report:

Abu Umamah رضي اللّه عنه asked the Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم to tell him of an action by which he may enter Paradise.

The Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم said:

"Take to fasting, there is nothing like it."

Takhreej:

{ Imam Ibn Hibban in his Saheeh }

The Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم singled out fasting when asked about a deed that leads its doer to the best of rewards, Paradise. This fact alone is sufficient for us to understand the greatness of fasting.

*** And Allaah عزوجل knows best ***

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alfarrassani
04-03-2022, 01:25 PM
Assalamualaikum brother, I noticed that the alhadith you mentioned has a little extra than what I know, the about how Allah will reward fasting.

To my knowledge (Which I admit is not that vast), it ends at "and I shall reward it"

I'll pray to Allah for you to get Lailatul-qadar!

Sincerely, a brother from Indonesia.

Murid
04-03-2022, 02:05 PM
:salam:
:bism:

Feeding fasting person gives us reward as fasting inshaAllah.

Very good opportunity inshaAllah:
https://muslimhands.org.uk/donate/ra...an-food-parcel

Zaheer A Khan
04-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Alaikum Salaam wa Rahmatulaahi wa barakatuhu. Yes Akhi there's even more to that hadeeth... that is only one version of the many of that hadeeth. Wallahu A'lam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alfarrassani
04-04-2022, 02:33 AM
Waalaikummussalam warahmatullahi wabarokatu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.