/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For Allah !

Al-Ansariyah
04-03-2022, 05:41 PM
Everything that exists is perishable, except Allah. Every devotion the slave does, sincerely and accordingly, is Monotheism. Every devotion done other than for Allah, is polytheism. Allah commanded us to worship Him and worship Him alone, and denounce every juggernaut. Whosoever, swears by other than Allah has indeed committed shirk. The majority of the people say “if Allah wills and if so-and-so wills”, it’s shirk, rather one should say, “if Allah wills” then afterwards, “if so-and-so wills”. Allah does not forgive shirk, even the minor shirk. Allah will forgive all sins but shirk will not be tolerated. Allah will not allow anyone to be joined in His command and/or worship.

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, what I fear for my nation is the minor shirk and showing off.

Allah has cursed whosoever sacrifices for other than Allah.

We must turn our faces, actions and devotions sincerely for Allah’s sake and purely for Allah’s sake. The one who created the Heavens and the Earth. Not to ascribe anyone whatsoever with Him.

The believer lives by: Surely my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all (sincerely) for Allah—Lord of all worlds, the creator of the Heavens and the Earth. The Eternal, the Absolute. I am not of those who associate partners with Him. Indeed, my purpose is to worship Him and Him alone. The creator of all things.
I submit myself to the obedience of Allah and obedience of His commands, and do righteous deeds sincerely for His sake.

Ma’ql ibn Yasaar narrated that he departed with Abu Bakr to meet the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and the Prophet said, “O Abu Bakr, there is idolatry among you more hidden than the crawling of an ant.” Abu Bakr replied, “Is there idolatry other than to make another God alongside Allah, O Messenger of Allah?” The Prophet said, “By the one in whose hand is my soul, there is idolatry more hidden than the crawling of an ant. Shall I not tell you something to say to rid you of it both minor and major? Say: O Allah, I seek refuge in you that I associate partners with you while I know, and I seek your forgiveness for what I do not know.”

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أُشْرِكَ بِكَ وَأَنَا أَعْلَمُ وَأَسْتَغْفِرُكَ لِمَا لا أَعْلَمُ

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.