/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan dua for the Ummah

Flos
04-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I wish as many as possible join and make duas for the Ummah but also the effort after that...

My dua is that Allah forgives us as nation and to finally makes us united! That Allah guides all those believing in Him but went astray or not practicing Islam at all. That we all become one nation and not divided into so many different states, countries, groups, 74 sects!

Ameen!

P.S. As long as we're divided, we'll be lost and suffer

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
04-05-2022, 09:18 PM
:salam:
:bism:

Best what we can do is to cut idle time and laziness and improve ourselfs.

Increasing good deeds (like awrads, duas I wrote), and altruism (also good deeds), reading a lot (at least a book a week, with a lot of duas for guidence). When low in energy applying to local woman fitness classes and martial arts, spas, beauty and massages tretments, good nutrution etc.

Productive women in UK read hundrads if not thousands of books, write summaries like shortforms etc.

Studying another degree or PHD is a good option inshaAllah.
Nowdays there are online degrees too.

Most important is not to waste time.

There is a dua: Allahumma barik li fee waqtee.
Also Allahumma khirli wakhtarli.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.