/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Novel recommendation: Land of 5 towers

Alfarrassani
04-06-2022, 02:03 AM
Attachment 7324

This here is a story that made me want to experience said boarding school for myself, could've picked up Arabic in addition to English if I did (Would've made reading the Qur'an a much more lovely experience than it already is), among other things.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
04-06-2022, 07:36 AM
:salam:
Thank you for recommendation of the novel.

Sadly some, in contrast to the novelist, travelled a lot, but did not improve anything in homeland as the author did (often opposite for every side, real decadence and mockery).
If we get scholarships, fellowships, we should put our best into learnings and other moral time spending.

Regarding Arabic, please read and learn from books:
https://www.amazon.com/Learning-Qura.../dp/1796502405

It can be learnt very well, inshaAllah after sime 2-3 years and 10+ books, at easy pace.

It requires often a lot of memorisation.

Regarding good memory, we should have a daily awrad, like below:

I can recommend in addition duas from dua books Hisn al Muslim, Ad Dua Divine help Momin ka hathyaar in English, reading surah Yasin and Manzil after every salat, a lot of dua, {salawat ibrahimi, estegfar, shukrulillah, tasbeeh-like subhanallahi walhamdulillahi wa la ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil aliyyil adheem, la ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu lahulm mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shayin qadeer}-everything (isolated) x100 at least mornings and evenings.

Recommend thise to others (especially family, masjid, neighbors, fruends) and it will add to yours deeds and protections inshaAllah.

Drink 200 mL organic 100% pomegranate juice daily. Take nigella sativa oil, nuts, olive oil. Drink at least 2x300 mLmilk daily. Eat 7 ajwa dates every morning and evenings. Eat figs, olives, apricots, plums.

Give a lot of sadaqa. Nowdays there is a campain for sponsoring a whole family for Ramadan at Muslimhands, only 60£. The more the better of course.

Be regular at the gym.

visit hijama centres if in UK.

Go to masjid for namaz.

You take regularly ghusl and wuddu (also before sleep).
recite duas and surahs before sleep (kafirun, amanarasulu, last 3 quls (blowing, wiping), ayat kursi and duas).

Regarding supplements, Neurozan by Vitabiotics or Solgar Multinutrient or other halal multivitamine/mineral formula.

I think Indonesia is the home if cloves.

Cloves are very healthy mashaAllah.
Take cloves with 2 tablespoons honey every morning and evening.

Eat a lot different fruits and veggies and the memory and learning will be better inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.