PDA

View Full Version : 5 Battles During Ramadan

AbuAhmad12
04-10-2022, 11:20 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tim Julius
08-26-2024, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbuAhmad12
I have just seen this and it is amazing and it increased my knowledge. Thankyou soo much for providing us such informative post.

Marwan-Maroc
08-26-2024, 06:08 PM
God is the King and Protector and Lord and Light and Ruler and Creator of the heavens and the earth and everything in them.

-----

The real battle is, of course, with your ego, you must surrender it and make it submit itself to God. By the Omnipotence and Will of God, the ego shall fully submit and give up, with some time, certainly.

But the other real battle, not for so very many, but for some, for many, is the supernatural spiritual battle with demons and dark-spirirts (may the believers and the light side utterly destroy them).

I have myself, speaking from direct experience, been attacked by them at least over 20 times, and had 2 major brutal battles with them.

The first one was with an absolutely petrifying demon, possibly the most powerful supernatural satanist-demon in all of existence, who I deafeted in an insane brutal battle, between my life or my certain death. That same night I saw God, by His Grace, all glory and gratitude be to Him. The battle was pre-ordained for me by God Who was there as a witness and some more things.

The second one was against a less powerful dark-spirit, who was part of a deadly test pre-ordained for me by God, who attacked me brutally and fully and furiously, but failed to take my life, and some other things, over-might and over-strength were shown over the little spirit, until it in the end fled away.

The Quran rightfully tells the believers to believe in jinns (dark and light spirits) and angels and demons, since they exists, absolutely, by Truth, by it being the case, being reality.

But as I have done until this time, I will destroy any of them trying themselves on me, for I will not let myself and my soul lose to evil, but I shall rather triumph over it/them, in this life and the next, and God is with me, and verily, to Him I shall return , no matter what I have to do.

Tim Julius
08-27-2024, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marwan-Maroc
God is the King and Protector and Lord and Light and Ruler and Creator of the heavens and the earth and everything in them.

-----

The real battle is, of course, with your ego, you must surrender it and make it submit itself to God. By the Omnipotence and Will of God, the ego shall fully submit and give up, with some time, certainly.

But the other real battle, not for so very many, but for some, for many, is the supernatural spiritual battle with demons and dark-spirirts (may the believers and the light side utterly destroy them).

I have myself, speaking from direct experience, been attacked by them at least over 20 times, and had 2 major brutal battles with them.

The first one was with an absolutely petrifying demon, possibly the most powerful supernatural satanist-demon in all of existence, who I deafeted in an insane brutal battle, between my life or my certain death. That same night I saw God, by His Grace, all glory and gratitude be to Him. The battle was pre-ordained for me by God Who was there as a witness and some more things.

The second one was against a less powerful dark-spirit, who was part of a deadly test pre-ordained for me by God, who attacked me brutally and fully and furiously, but failed to take my life, and some other things, over-might and over-strength were shown over the little spirit, until it in the end fled away.

The Quran rightfully tells the believers to believe in jinns (dark and light spirits) and angels and demons, since they exists, absolutely, by Truth, by it being the case, being reality.

But as I have done until this time, I will destroy any of them trying themselves on me, for I will not let myself and my soul lose to evil, but I shall rather triumph over it/them, in this life and the next, and God is with me, and verily, to Him I shall return , no matter what I have to do.

Indeed! Friend can you please recommend me some books where I can find Islamic histories and events?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GrantDonley
08-27-2024, 10:02 AM
Throughout history, several significant battles took place during the month of Ramadan, reflecting the intense and often tumultuous periods in which they occurred. Here are five notable examples:

1. Battle of Badr (624 CE): Perhaps the most famous battle during Ramadan, the Battle of Badr was a pivotal confrontation between the early Muslims, led by Prophet Muhammad, and the Quraysh of Mecca. Fought on the 17th of Ramadan, this battle was crucial in establishing the nascent Muslim community's strength and resolve.
  2. Battle of Uhud (625 CE): This battle, fought on the 3rd of Ramadan, was a significant conflict between the Muslims and the Quraysh following the Battle of Badr. Despite the Muslims’ initial success, the battle turned unfavorable due to strategic mistakes and a reversal in tactics.
  3. Battle of Conquest of Mecca (630 CE): The conquest of Mecca, which took place during Ramadan, marked a pivotal moment in Islamic history. The Muslims, led by Prophet Muhammad, peacefully entered Mecca and established control over the city, which was a significant event in the spread of Islam.
  4. Battle of the Masts (1571 CE): Also known as the Battle of Lepanto, this naval battle between the Ottoman Empire and the Holy League occurred during Ramadan. It was one of the largest naval engagements of the 16th century and had significant implications for European and Ottoman relations.
  5. Battle of Hattin (1187 CE): The Battle of Hattin, which took place on the 4th of Ramadan, was a decisive engagement between the forces of the Ayyubid Sultan Salah ad-Din and the Crusaders. Salah ad-Din's victory led to the recapture of Jerusalem and had a profound impact on the Crusader states.

Tim Julius
08-30-2024, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GrantDonley
Throughout history, several significant battles took place during the month of Ramadan, reflecting the intense and often tumultuous periods in which they occurred. Here are five notable examples:

1. Battle of Badr (624 CE): Perhaps the most famous battle during Ramadan, the Battle of Badr was a pivotal confrontation between the early Muslims, led by Prophet Muhammad, and the Quraysh of Mecca. Fought on the 17th of Ramadan, this battle was crucial in establishing the nascent Muslim community's strength and resolve.
  2. Battle of Uhud (625 CE): This battle, fought on the 3rd of Ramadan, was a significant conflict between the Muslims and the Quraysh following the Battle of Badr. Despite the Muslims’ initial success, the battle turned unfavorable due to strategic mistakes and a reversal in tactics.
  3. Battle of Conquest of Mecca (630 CE): The conquest of Mecca, which took place during Ramadan, marked a pivotal moment in Islamic history. The Muslims, led by Prophet Muhammad, peacefully entered Mecca and established control over the city, which was a significant event in the spread of Islam.
  4. Battle of the Masts (1571 CE): Also known as the Battle of Lepanto, this naval battle between the Ottoman Empire and the Holy League occurred during Ramadan. It was one of the largest naval engagements of the 16th century and had significant implications for European and Ottoman relations.
  5. Battle of Hattin (1187 CE): The Battle of Hattin, which took place on the 4th of Ramadan, was a decisive engagement between the forces of the Ayyubid Sultan Salah ad-Din and the Crusaders. Salah ad-Din's victory led to the recapture of Jerusalem and had a profound impact on the Crusader states.
Thankyou Friend!
Are these books connected to each other as you mentioned in number wise?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.