/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is saying Subhana Rabbiyal Ala once in sajda enough while praying ?

Sulaiman098
04-14-2022, 01:57 PM
Assalamu alaikum ! Is saying Subhana Rabbiyal Ala once in sajda enough during prayer or do we have to say it 3 times atleast ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
04-14-2022, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Assalamu alaikum ! Is saying Subhana Rabbiyal Ala once in sajda enough during prayer or do we have to say it 3 times atleast ?
Asalaamu Alaikum,

In the Hanafi fiqh it would be permissible to recite it once but it is far better to recite it 3 times. Can i ask why you would only want to recite it once? Do you have an issue with Wasawasa/OCD in prayer where you feel you have to keep repeating recitations and actions as you doubt if you have done so correctly? If so please refer to the following thread which has many help, resources and advices for those of us who experience these issues:

How to Overcome Waswasa/OCD in Worship

If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to ask us.

Sulaiman098
04-15-2022, 08:34 AM
Thank you my brother. Actually yes i have a problem with ocd while praying and cant focus in sajda thats why i asked if it enough to say once.

Hamza Asadullah
04-15-2022, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Thank you my brother. Actually yes i have a problem with ocd while praying and cant focus in sajda thats why i asked if it enough to say once.
Then please go through the above thread I referred you to above carefully and make notes and apply the help and advices.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.