/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Financial Support

abcdcool2012
04-19-2022, 03:34 PM
Dear Brother/Sister in Islam,

Assalaukum‘Alykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Ihope you are all good in this situation by the blessings of the Almighty. Atfirst i would like to introduce myself. I am Ferdous Wahed Mondal from WestBengal in India. Me and Shaikh Abdus Salam Madani who did his graduation fromMadinah University started an Islamic School here. In 2019 we began our journeywith 70 students which increased to 180 students in 2020.

Our locality is majority of uneducated people who don’t even know to writetheir names. As a result, they are swimming in various types of bid’ahs andnon-Islamic cultures. So, we planned to open a English - Arabic medium schoolas people here not comfortable with traditional madrasas, where we can provideworld class education so that they can become a proper scholar who canunderstand the Arabic language as well as science and other subjects. Ourmission is to make proper Scholars who can spread the true Islam between theseareas where people are not that much educated. We also planned that afterstarting teaching these children, we will start educating their parents.

As we charge minimal amount which is 300INR (around 4USD) for nursery students.So, we have very shortage of funds to execute our future plans. We have rentedtwo storey building which has 8 rooms and no benches. Few of our future planesare to give them training like software, hardware, sewing, etc.And for these we need many equipment which need money.

So, We need support for this noble cause of spreading true message of Islam inthese areas where still there are full of bid’ahs and non-Islamic traditions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.