/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interest free loan international?

Flos
04-22-2022, 12:47 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I've been googling and haven't found Islamic international interest free loan system (online) except for businesses. Is there anything that you know of where I can apply for a loan, from Muslims? Btw, it's urgent...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
04-22-2022, 12:56 PM
:salam:
:bism:
There is this site:
https://www.ansarfinance.org/

In your home country there should be BBI and Vakufska banka.

I come across add that Islamic Relief has interest free microfinance. They have major offices in your country.

- Ansar Finance
This is the home page description meta...

Flos
04-22-2022, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
:salam:
:bism:
There is this site:
https://www.ansarfinance.org/

In your home country there should be BBI and Vakufska banka.

I come across add that Islamic Relief has interest free microfinance. They have major offices in your country.

- Ansar Finance
This is the home page description meta...
Jazakallahu Khair brother!

I'll also check Islamic Relief as we have their headquarters here

Hamza Asadullah
04-23-2022, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Assalamu alaikum,

I've been googling and haven't found Islamic international interest free loan system (online) except for businesses. Is there anything that you know of where I can apply for a loan, from Muslims? Btw, it's urgent...
Asalaamu Alaikum, it really depends in which country you reside in. If you are from the Uk then I can suggest some Islamic options. Otherwise others will be able to help with other countries inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flos
04-23-2022, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum, it really depends in which country you reside in. If you are from the Uk then I can suggest some Islamic options. Otherwise others will be able to help with other countries inshaAllah.
Unfortunately, there's nothing for my country as I did research online a lot.

InshaAllah one day I'll be the one that gives online loans and forgives the loan to those who can't make it to pay back...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.