/* */

PDA

View Full Version : even night

RevertTayra
04-28-2022, 09:56 PM
Selamun Alaikum wa Bismillah,

It's even night. But could it be Laylatul Qadr tonight? It's the first night I haven't heard dogs barking. But, it's also the first night I have no power to stay awake, unlike previous nights due to lack of sleep during the last several nights.

Would Allah accept my duas from previous nights while I was searching for it? Is one dua before I lose conscience going to be enough?

Is there any recorded case like this in the time of our beloved Prophet (SAWS) that someone missed Laylatul Qadr for an excuse and everything was ok?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
04-28-2022, 10:44 PM
:salam:
:bism:

Do not worry to much. Try to drink some coffee with some sweets and some water.

Pray as you can.

Allah sees our sincerity and if we fall asleep praying it will count as we wished (say till sahur).

I to think that tonight might be laylatul qadr. There are different calculations and a dynamic range of laylatul qadr based on different factors, most of them fall in the last 10 nights, even or odd.

Hamza Asadullah
04-29-2022, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RevertTayra
Selamun Alaikum wa Bismillah,

It's even night. But could it be Laylatul Qadr tonight? It's the first night I haven't heard dogs barking. But, it's also the first night I have no power to stay awake, unlike previous nights due to lack of sleep during the last several nights.

Would Allah accept my duas from previous nights while I was searching for it? Is one dua before I lose conscience going to be enough?

Is there any recorded case like this in the time of our beloved Prophet (SAWS) that someone missed Laylatul Qadr for an excuse and everything was ok?
Asalaamu Alaikum. My sister we must not overdo it nor burn ourselves out. If your tired to the point of passing out then surely you must sleep as our bodies have a right over us. What you can do is to have a nap in the day which really helps to stay awake in the night. You can also sleep after praying Isha and awaken a few hours before Suhoor as this way you will still be able to worship in the most blessed part of the night but have more energy to do so.

Surely Allah looks at our intentions, sincerity, efforts and determination and so we can only do what is within our capability and capacity. However as mentioned we can certainly help ourselves by having regular naps and eating light. By over eating we will weigh our bodies down and will feel drained. Also keeping well hydrated really helps.

RevertTayra
04-29-2022, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum. My sister we must not overdo it nor burn ourselves out. If your tired to the point of passing out then surely you must sleep as our bodies have a right over us. What you can do is to have a nap in the day which really helps to stay awake in the night. You can also sleep after praying Isha and awaken a few hours before Suhoor as this way you will still be able to worship in the most blessed part of the night but have more energy to do so.

Surely Allah looks at our intentions, sincerity, efforts and determination and so we can only do what is within our capability and capacity. However as mentioned we can certainly help ourselves by having regular naps and eating light. By over eating we will weigh our bodies down and will feel drained. Also keeping well hydrated really helps.

How does burnout manifest? I can't believe that in and with ibadah you can go with that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.