/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suffering Muslims around the world

Flos
05-05-2022, 03:15 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

What is going on in India? I found some social media posts that a genocide is possible there against our brothers and sisters. Is there anyone from India in this forum?

I've just seen horrible video on reels from Palestine.

Ya Ummah, can we do anything to support and help our brothers and sisters there, in Yemen, China, Ukraine? Can we make congregational prayer simultaneously for them? Anything?

It aches so much to see them suffering and being isolated with no protection and abandoned by us. There are cca 1.8 billions of Muslims, how can we be so weak and fragile? It's all because we're disunited!!! Are we just waiting for Mahdi to come?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
05-05-2022, 05:11 PM
:salam:

What you can do most is by fundrising throught legal charities and by political, law, and social support and PR.

What I said some time earlier, the ummah is now divided almost as newer before.

For example people say this or that tariqah, but instead of 10, there are thousands of tariqahs, with their own lineages, the teachings differing from town to town and family to family, not rarely waiging wars each against another.

I tried to propagate sunnah dhikr, salawat, estegfar, shukr, surah ikhlas in hundrads and thousands, what I think is only way out, along with sunnah nawafils (duha, awwabin, tasbeeh, tahajjud, hajah, tawbah, istikharah, entering and leaving home, after wudhdhu and others.), but instead to have our tongues wet from dhikr and nawafil, we often fight each other.
Sunnah duas from Momin ka hatyaar (Ad Dua Divine help Shaykh Palanpuri), Hisn al Muslimi, and https://issuu.com/masoomhussain9/doc...byshaykhshahha
Are a must for beginning.

After we clear and augment ourselfs with this red sulphur athanoor cold fusion, we can start to improve family with it, then jammah, then community in the town etc.

We must spread the nawafil knowledge and be a great example, not neglecting "dunya" (fitness, nutrition, learning, travelling, businesses, family, altruism...) and that is I think the only way out against all maladies.

You shall see inshaAllah.

Flos
05-05-2022, 09:21 PM
This makes no sense. So, you're implying that we should sit and do dhikir and sports while our Ummah is bleeding?

You've been proven wrong given the history. How then Ottoman empire vanished and we got divided into nations and states? Didn't you know that the core of sufism is in Turkey (however, it's innovation and we all know that)? How come so much dhikir and everything happened? How come sultans were sufis and did all the dhikir in multiple times, like you suggest and still didn't marry, took women as slaves, didn't follow sunnah and rule was dynasty which is opposite from Sunnah?

The reason why we split and became weak is losing taqwa, fearing others than Allah. The Ummah is still in state of fear and that's why we're doing nothing to help our brothers and sisters, that's why someone like you comes and says: we can do dhikir...

Again,

anyone here from India? I want to hear what's going on here? What happened? Are we going to let mushrikeen threat our beloved Ummah?
Anyone from Palestine or Yemen here?

How comes Ataturk decided to bring western models of behavior to Turkey? He feared humans, Allah's creation!

Hamza Asadullah
05-05-2022, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Assalamu alaikum,

What is going on in India? I found some social media posts that a genocide is possible there against our brothers and sisters. Is there anyone from India in this forum?

Ya Ummah, can we do anything to support and help our brothers and sisters there, in Yemen, China, Ukraine? Can we make congregational prayer simultaneously for them? Anything?

It aches so much to see them suffering and being isolated with no protection and abandoned by us. There are cca 1.8 billions of Muslims, how can we be so weak and fragile? It's all because we're disunited!!! Are we just waiting for Mahdi to come?
Asalaamu Alaikum,

It certainly is very hurtful and painful to see the state of the Ummah today. Surely as believers we must all have concern for the state of of our Ummah as we are all one body. I really liked the following article on how we can play our part in aiding the Ummah:

4 Solid Tips On How To Aid The Muslim Ummah

The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever (Saḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586)

The Muslim Ummah is going through one of its toughest period in its history. The severe and troubling times are all but evident for all to see. Whether it’s the long term oppression and suffering in places such as Syria, Palestine and the like, the constant onslaught to suppress the orthodox Islam which has led to a rise of Islamophobia worldwide and even secularism, or the lack of correct knowledge which continues to plight the masses. The question which comes to mind for many is – how to help our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters from these struggles? Here are 4 easy tips that we should

1. Increase In Du’a

The greatest act of support, Du’a, is the weapon of the believer. Single out the last third of the night to pray for the Ummah. Make sure to include the Ummah whilst in the best position, the Sujood. Try to shed tears and beg Allah, The Most High to alleviate the suffering of the Muslims. Never underestimate the power of Du’a. Never lose hope and think our Du’as are not being accepted. Keep the sincere Du’as going, be patient and know Allah has a plan which we may not comprehend. Know our Du’as can change Qadr, destiny. Also remember when we make Du’a for others behind their backs, the angels say Ameen for us, so it’s a win-win situation for everyone.

And your Lord said, invoke me and I will respond to your invocation.(Surah 40:60)

2. Change Yourself

Our sins not only affect us but the Ummah at large as well. When we are told the Ummah is like one body, it implies we are one in good and bad. So yes, possibly, it’s our own sins that might be a factor towards the suffering of the Ummah. Not only us, we have to wisely correct others that you may come across doing wrong. We can’t have the mentality of – I’m going to my grave and you are going to yours, so leave me with my affairs with Allah and only Allah judges me! No, that’s not being part of the Muslim Ummah means. Rather it’s about – your sin may affect my own state as a Muslim. Our condition will not change as an Ummah until we change ourselves.

Evil (sins and disobedience of Allah, etc.) has appeared on the land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned (by oppression and evil deeds etc.), that Allah may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return (by repenting to Allah). (Surah 30:41)

3. Invest Your Talents By Being The Best That You Can Be

Each one of us has amazing potential and the Ummah needs us to bring our best forward. Utilise your talents and take part in community projects that will strengthen and unite the Ummah. The Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them all) were the best of generations due to them contributing to the betterment of the Ummah with whatever gift and skill they had been bestowed with from Allah. They didn’t try to change Islam, rather they used Islam as a basis to bring benefit to the society around them. So, if you have been blessed with a special gift – speaking, writing, debating, graphic designing, etc. – use it for the sake of Allah by helping the Ummah progress. Know our honour will only be given back to us when do the best we can by what Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) has ordained.

The best of people are those that bring most benefit to the rest of mankind.(Daraqutni, Hasan)

4. Volunteer Aid

Lighten your pockets and help bring ease to the lives of those in poverty stricken areas and war zones. Alongside Du’as, giving in charity is yet another the most powerful act we ought to do to help the Ummah. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Muslims are one of the most charitable people in the world. This is not just a human trait, but undoubtedly down to the Islamic teachings where charity holds a key role to our success as a Muslim. Make sure to give to those charities which are trustworthy and transparent. Don’t ever think by giving your wealth is decreasing, rather it’s an investment. Use the wealth that Allah has given you in the right way, for we will be held accountable for where we spent it. Help the likes of Syria right now and continue to do so.

Allah said: ‘Spend, O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.’(Saḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5073, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 993)

What we realise from this is that helping the Muslim Ummah is not just financially, but also physically and emotionally. Keep the aid consistent for Allah loves the deed most which is regular. And remember by helping others, we may be fixing their worldly affairs, but in reality we may be fixing our own hereafter.

We ask Allah to facilitate the affairs of the Ummah in the best of manners.
We ask Allah to bring ease to the Ummah by dealing with the oppressors swiftly.
We ask Allah to guide the Ummah in the direction which was followed by the early pious and righteous Muslims.

Source: https://muslimcouncil.org.hk/5-tips-aid-muslim-ummah/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flos
05-05-2022, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum,

It certainly is very hurtful and painful to see the state of the Ummah today. Surely as believers we must all have concern for the state of of our Ummah as we are all one body. I really liked the following article on how we can play our part in aiding the Ummah:

4 Solid Tips On How To Aid The Muslim Ummah

The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever (Saḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586)

The Muslim Ummah is going through one of its toughest period in its history. The severe and troubling times are all but evident for all to see. Whether it’s the long term oppression and suffering in places such as Syria, Palestine and the like, the constant onslaught to suppress the orthodox Islam which has led to a rise of Islamophobia worldwide and even secularism, or the lack of correct knowledge which continues to plight the masses. The question which comes to mind for many is – how to help our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters from these struggles? Here are 4 easy tips that we should

1. Increase In Du’a

The greatest act of support, Du’a, is the weapon of the believer. Single out the last third of the night to pray for the Ummah. Make sure to include the Ummah whilst in the best position, the Sujood. Try to shed tears and beg Allah, The Most High to alleviate the suffering of the Muslims. Never underestimate the power of Du’a. Never lose hope and think our Du’as are not being accepted. Keep the sincere Du’as going, be patient and know Allah has a plan which we may not comprehend. Know our Du’as can change Qadr, destiny. Also remember when we make Du’a for others behind their backs, the angels say Ameen for us, so it’s a win-win situation for everyone.

And your Lord said, invoke me and I will respond to your invocation.(Surah 40:60)

2. Change Yourself

Our sins not only affect us but the Ummah at large as well. When we are told the Ummah is like one body, it implies we are one in good and bad. So yes, possibly, it’s our own sins that might be a factor towards the suffering of the Ummah. Not only us, we have to wisely correct others that you may come across doing wrong. We can’t have the mentality of – I’m going to my grave and you are going to yours, so leave me with my affairs with Allah and only Allah judges me! No, that’s not being part of the Muslim Ummah means. Rather it’s about – your sin may affect my own state as a Muslim. Our condition will not change as an Ummah until we change ourselves.

Evil (sins and disobedience of Allah, etc.) has appeared on the land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned (by oppression and evil deeds etc.), that Allah may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return (by repenting to Allah). (Surah 30:41)

3. Invest Your Talents By Being The Best That You Can Be

Each one of us has amazing potential and the Ummah needs us to bring our best forward. Utilise your talents and take part in community projects that will strengthen and unite the Ummah. The Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them all) were the best of generations due to them contributing to the betterment of the Ummah with whatever gift and skill they had been bestowed with from Allah. They didn’t try to change Islam, rather they used Islam as a basis to bring benefit to the society around them. So, if you have been blessed with a special gift – speaking, writing, debating, graphic designing, etc. – use it for the sake of Allah by helping the Ummah progress. Know our honour will only be given back to us when do the best we can by what Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) has ordained.

The best of people are those that bring most benefit to the rest of mankind.(Daraqutni, Hasan)

4. Volunteer Aid

Lighten your pockets and help bring ease to the lives of those in poverty stricken areas and war zones. Alongside Du’as, giving in charity is yet another the most powerful act we ought to do to help the Ummah. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Muslims are one of the most charitable people in the world. This is not just a human trait, but undoubtedly down to the Islamic teachings where charity holds a key role to our success as a Muslim. Make sure to give to those charities which are trustworthy and transparent. Don’t ever think by giving your wealth is decreasing, rather it’s an investment. Use the wealth that Allah has given you in the right way, for we will be held accountable for where we spent it. Help the likes of Syria right now and continue to do so.

Allah said: ‘Spend, O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.’(Saḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5073, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 993)

What we realise from this is that helping the Muslim Ummah is not just financially, but also physically and emotionally. Keep the aid consistent for Allah loves the deed most which is regular. And remember by helping others, we may be fixing their worldly affairs, but in reality we may be fixing our own hereafter.

We ask Allah to facilitate the affairs of the Ummah in the best of manners.
We ask Allah to bring ease to the Ummah by dealing with the oppressors swiftly.
We ask Allah to guide the Ummah in the direction which was followed by the early pious and righteous Muslims.

Source: https://muslimcouncil.org.hk/5-tips-aid-muslim-ummah/
Dear brother Hamza, may Allah reward you and protect you.
The second part is so interesting and important.

As for the dua, how to make as more as possible mu'minun and mu'minaat to do the dua in last part of the night.

Maybe if someone among us has a dawah channel with many followers could give a call to Ummah. We are forgetful beings and while watching dawah videos we forget that there are parts of our body suffering.

Do you know anyone with dawah channel brother? Imagine if hundreds of believers would make that dua every night...

Last night I saw a horrible video on instagram from Palestine. It was from a mosque. Chairs throwing inside, there was smoke coming from outside and I heard takbirs very loud.
Then I read 2 posts about India. One said: "in my country disbelievers are preparing for genocide over us Muslims" and another about a family being worried about their father traveling through India as Hindus start hitting Muslims as soon as they figure that a person is a Muslim. And then Ukrainian war and Mariupol - city of majority Muslim population... the main mosque is taken down a month ago. They have no food, water, medicine, shelter, their homes ruined :(

And on another side I see Gulf countries, rich, in gold, not caring about anything happening to Ummah and only with one piece of their jewelry they could finance the end of the horrors.

It aches, it really aches.

Hamza Asadullah
05-05-2022, 10:41 PM

As for the dua, how to make as more as possible mu'minun and mu'minaat to do the dua in last part of the night.

Maybe if someone among us has a dawah channel with many followers could give a call to Ummah. We are forgetful beings and while watching dawah videos we forget that there are parts of our body suffering.

Do you know anyone with dawah channel brother? Imagine if hundreds of believers would make that dua every night...

Last night I saw a horrible video on instagram from Palestine. It was from a mosque. Chairs throwing inside, there was smoke coming from outside and I heard takbirs very loud.
Then I read 2 posts about India. One said: "in my country disbelievers are preparing for genocide over us Muslims" and another about a family being worried about their father traveling through India as Hindus start hitting Muslims as soon as they figure that a person is a Muslim. And then Ukrainian war and Mariupol - city of majority Muslim population... the main mosque is taken down a month ago. They have no food, water, medicine, shelter, their homes ruined :(

And on another side I see Gulf countries, rich, in gold, not caring about anything happening to Ummah and only with one piece of their jewelry they could finance the end of the horrors.

I think if we as Muslims made it a habit of awakening in the third portion of the night, even if its shortly before Fajr begins, to pray Tahajjud and ask of Allah to aid the Ummah. Then can you imagine what a powerful effect our Dua's will have, as well as having a profoundly positive effect on our own lives, which may enable us to change our conditions, so that Allah may change the condition of our Ummah.

05-05-2022, 10:49 PM
Where to begin. I won't come here to pretend like I have all the answers, but from my observation, it's a combination of many things and I'll just give a brief description of what I think is going on.

As you mentioned, lack of taqwa for sure. Fearing the creation more than the creator. Being comfortable in this life and not wanting to give that comfort up in exchange for helping other Muslims. That help can come in many different ways, not just militarily.

Another major one is lack of leadership and so much can be said on this topic alone. That leadership can be in Muslim governance within Muslim countries, Muslim communities in non Muslim countries, and just as important, Muslim leadership within families. Without a father figure, the kids will look outside of the family for that leadership. And of course, we already know they'll more than likely be looking up to celebrities and accepting all the secular ideas as their way of life, or just as common, a combination of Islamic teachings mixed with secular ideas. The internet of course has only been adding fuel to the fire with how quickly and easily disinformation can be spread.

Regarding Muslim majority countries, they should be setting an example and encouraging Muslims to move there and contribute within those countries, the same way israel encourages and even relocates jews to israel. Right now, Muslims living here in the west are slaving themselves to the system, burning themselves out while not being able to be there for their families. We are also slaving ourselves to the system at the expense of our deen. Missing prayer for work, not fasting, not going to the masjid, and so on. This is causing dysfunction within families and has slowly killed the Muslim family to the point of it being what it is today. As this goes on, it'll get worse and worse with every generation.

Unfortunately the Palestinian issue is messy. It's going to be hard to get the world to unite with the Palestinians when they themselves are disunited. Drug use is high, liberalism and secular ideology is rapidly spreading, violence and even murder happens over petty issues between families, and so on. Lots of clinging to the dunya and no fear of the akhira. Muslims around the world are already suffering from their own issues. You would be hard pressed to have those same issue ridden Muslims to somehow help an already disunited Palestine.

In the end, it really all comes down to self reflection and how much taqwa a person has.

05-05-2022, 10:56 PM

There are plenty of dawah channels out there. Unsurprisingly, some of them are against the other and have even openly cursed and talked down to the other. We're truly in a sad state.

Flos
05-05-2022, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 404
There are plenty of dawah channels out there. Unsurprisingly, some of them are against the other and have even openly cursed and talked down to the other. We're truly in a sad state.
Ohh, really? Dawah channels against each others? But why? Is it due to earning money again?

For the rest...

I'm sure there's plenty of Mu'minun and Mu'minaat out there. Let's forget those inclined in sinning publicly, going after Dunya and just make dua for them that Allah guides them to the right path.

But, again for Mumins, they can unite and do a lot (I'm not saying WE, as I can't be sure I'm Mu'min at all). Westerns have a saying for any social change that it takes only a small group of people to change the world.

I don't know... if there's any good dawah channel, can we reach out to them and ask them to ask the Ummah to make a dua in last part of the night for the Ummah, if possible every night?

I believe many believers feel the same and would want to do something concrete but have no idea what, except the dua or donation.

If we go through the history, this has happened many times. Crusaders surprised us over night, just in time when Muslims became too worried about Dunya stuff. Mongols appeared as well as soon as Muslims became too worried about Dunya stuff, etc...

The leader is Mahdi, but let's not just wait for him. Let's be hopeful and at least prepare the terrain for him. He might come in a century or two, and we might be very much ruined by the time.

Flos
05-05-2022, 11:12 PM
And I, also, want to say this:

I love you all for the sake of Allah! May Allah give you all Jannatal Firdaws and make us neighbors over there

Murid
05-06-2022, 05:52 AM

The cure is to take iniciative with sabr in doing good deeds.

You shall make dua and istikharah and afterwards decide what path to take (or what tariqah), but to speed up the getting closer to Allah with the most intensive ibadah your shaykh can give you and visit others for barakah.

With the best and most intensive personal example you shall be able to help a lot.

Talking many tines only gets the tension lower and people do not even donate, not to say involve in international politics.

Flos
05-06-2022, 07:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid

The cure is to take iniciative with sabr in doing good deeds.

You shall make dua and istikharah and afterwards decide what path to take (or what tariqah), but to speed up the getting closer to Allah with the most intensive ibadah your shaykh can give you and visit others for barakah.

With the best and most intensive personal example you shall be able to help a lot.

Talking many tines only gets the tension lower and people do not even donate, not to say involve in international politics.
Thanks but no thanks! I'm not following innovations, I'm on Sunnah path.

Al-Ansariyah
05-06-2022, 10:35 AM
I am from India. The situation has become intense as the minister won the elections who is the member of same party as PM (BJP). We muslims need to return to the true islam. The islam of sahabah. We need to follow it the way sahabah did it. We should not limit it to salah and saum. That's when Allah will give us victory.

Flos
05-06-2022, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Ansariyah
I am from India. The situation has become intense as the minister won the elections who is the member of same party as PM (BJP). We muslims need to return to the true islam. The islam of sahabah. We need to follow it the way sahabah did it. We should not limit it to salah and saum. That's when Allah will give us victory.
Dearest sister,

Is it true that a genocide is possible as I read in social media?

I agree with you regarding following the way of sahabah and stay away from innovations. There are 74 sects in Islam, according to our Prophet SAWS sayings.

I'm kindly asking participants of this thread to stop promoting practices that didn't exist in the time of our Prophet Muhammad SAWS.

Al-Ansariyah
05-06-2022, 10:52 AM
Dearest sister,

Is it true that a genocide is possible as I read in social media?

I agree with you regarding following the way of sahabah and stay away from innovations. There are 74 sects in Islam, according to our Prophet SAWS sayings.

I'm kindly asking participants of this thread to stop promoting practices that didn't exist in the time of our Prophet Muhammad SAWS.
Yeah. I too saw it on trt that an expert who had predicted the genocide of some place(forgot the name) has predicted the same for India. And his previous prediction also came true. May Allah keep the ummah safe. All of this situation is heading towards G@zwa hind. Qiyamah is super near. Few days ago, i read a news that an FIR was lodged against a man because he was listening to p@kistani songs :/

But Allah will enlighten His deen. Recently, a popular female personality from India coverted to Islam.

Eric H
05-06-2022, 10:55 AM
You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to Allah, he cares for all his creation.

Justice is best served when we seek the same justice for those who are different to us. I remember reading about Muslims who formed a circle around a church to protect the Christian's who were praying inside.

When we can stand up for each other despite our differences, then peace can happen.

In the spirit of praying for all of mankind,
Eric

Murid
05-06-2022, 11:03 AM

Good link regarding dua, tahajjud snd the time of prophet saws:
https://www.noorulislam.org.uk/the-b...s-of-tahajjud/

Murid
05-06-2022, 11:06 AM
PS
Money can help a lot, beidhnillah, inshaAllah.

If one million muslims would send Indian and Pakistani Muslims each 1-2000 $, that would make a great difference inshaAllah, or for example a billionaire or KSA, UAE (they have a lot of Indopak population) etc.

What is needed too is the spread of SUNNAH mornings, evenings and duas before sleep.

Flos
05-06-2022, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to Allah, he cares for all his creation.

Justice is best served when we seek the same justice for those who are different to us. I remember reading about Muslims who formed a circle around a church to protect the Christian's who were praying inside.

When we can stand up for each other despite our differences, then peace can happen.

In the spirit of praying for all of mankind,
Eric
And I remember the same from Christians doing for Muslims in Egypt.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Ansariyah
Yeah. I too saw it on trt that an expert who had predicted the genocide of some place(forgot the name) has predicted the same for India. And his previous prediction also came true. May Allah keep the ummah safe. All of this situation is heading towards G@zwa hind. Qiyamah is super near. Few days ago, i read a news that an FIR was lodged against a man because he was listening to p@kistani songs :/

But Allah will enlighten His deen. Recently, a popular female personality from India coverted to Islam.
I wish I could do something concrete for you, not just sit and make dua.

05-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Ohh, really? Dawah channels against each others? But why? Is it due to earning money again?
A mix of different things. Arrogance, pride, attention/youtube views, etc. One Muslim might make a very innocent critique with good intention on something another Muslim publicly did, and the one being critiqued will reply back with personal attacks, posted publicly publicly of course. One da'ee even spoke out against a scholar whose been long deceased. Arab speaking Muslims talking down to non Arab speaking Muslims. All schoolboy type stuff, except from grown ups. More so from a specific group, but I won't name names. I think once you come across their content, it will stick out like a sore thumb.

Flos
05-08-2022, 09:18 AM
A mix of different things. Arrogance, pride, attention/youtube views, etc. One Muslim might make a very innocent critique with good intention on something another Muslim publicly did, and the one being critiqued will reply back with personal attacks, posted publicly publicly of course. One da'ee even spoke out against a scholar whose been long deceased. Arab speaking Muslims talking down to non Arab speaking Muslims. All schoolboy type stuff, except from grown ups. More so from a specific group, but I won't name names. I think once you come across their content, it will stick out like a sore thumb.
May Allah guide them...

Murid
05-08-2022, 12:27 PM

If 100 milion muslims would donate 1000$, it would make a great difference, inshaAllah.
https://sunnah.com/muslim:2984a

During the war in Bosnia, about 65 billion $ were donated and Bosnia has about 1 million muslim population (by name).

Flos
05-09-2022, 01:16 PM

If 100 milion muslims would donate 1000$, it would make a great difference, inshaAllah.
https://sunnah.com/muslim:2984a

During the war in Bosnia, about 65 billion $ were donated and Bosnia has about 1 million muslim population (by name).

correction - 2,5 million population at the beginning of the war, and the money was mainly donated by non Muslim countries. Muslim countries didn't do much.

And, are you serious? Where would you find that rich number of Muslims donating for the cause? 100 million of Muslims? Get real!

Money doesn't change much if there's no real effort. And we all know what's the real effort. Unfortunately, today money replaces everything in human heads. It's probably easier to sit in armchair and do nothing, just click on few buttons and that's it...

Murid
05-09-2022, 05:31 PM

We should then try to put serious effort to get the states of islamic conference help rid poverty among poor muslims.

You as MA Law are better with knowledge than me.

RevertTayra
05-10-2022, 05:37 PM
Salam

The psychology of the world today is complicated. Before digital era and before era of the media it was easier to live. Today people around the world are bombarded by information on what exactly is going on in every corner of the world. So unbelievers have their way to cope with horrors of this world: ignore, drink, party, meditate, drugs, watch movies, listen to the music, some spiritual stuff like following pagan ideas and finally focusing on themselves and their own problems.

This affects Muslims, as Muslims are also involved in the media and social media of the world - new world order. And you'll hear same wordings as unbelievers. Think positive, medidate, do nothing, concentrate on yourself.

It indeed is very hard to know how horrible people live in this world - that's what's Jahannam is for, but by the time we have to share this world with them - mass killers, rapists, hypocrites etc.

The new era made men weak as boys. So many excuses to do right thing. As "mediation and focus on yourself" you'll find among muslims "sit, pray, dhikir, read books."

But the salaf were the opposite. They would shiver if any bad thing would be happening to muslim brother or sister. They'd give up everything for the Ummah. They'd give up wealth and health. Ibn Masud was almost a dwarf, but he was one of the best in battles.

Dear sister, Prophet peace be upon him told us that there is going to be khalifa in the end of times, that he is going to establish justice. That prophecy is a test. Khalifa is going to come, we need to do nothing. But the problem is that he's not going to come before we change ourselves, before we build the movement, strong movement inside the Ummah which is going to give up everything of worldly life to defend muslims and to establish unity which Allah commanded us to do. And that movement is definitely not going to advise: sit, dhikr, pray, donate...

Luckily sister, girls are not responsible for this. Men of this Ummah time will be asked on Judgment day what have they done.

Imagine, no one cares about Al Aqsa!!! Our third holly place and our first Qibla! That's enough my dear. Sorry, only Palestinians care and they're being slandered by other muslims.

Murid
05-10-2022, 07:41 PM

Can you tell us RevertTayra, what shall we do?

Please, in depth and width.

05-10-2022, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RevertTayra
Salam

Luckily sister, girls are not responsible for this. Men of this Ummah time will be asked on Judgment day what have they done.
Both men and women have their own obligations, but in the end, everyone has a responsibility. There is no bias on judgement day based on gender.

Imagine, no one cares about Al Aqsa!!! Our third holly place and our first Qibla! That's enough my dear. Sorry, only Palestinians care and they're being slandered by other muslims.

05-10-2022, 08:38 PM
Both men and women have their own obligations, but in the end, everyone has a responsibility. There is no bias on judgement day based on gender.
my posts are getting cut off, but I wanted to add it’s not as simple as picking up a sword and marching out to fight. That would be ridiculous. Muslims are spread all over the world under no leadership or unity of any kind. I appreciate the enthusiasm that people bring to these discussions, but they are so out of touch with reality sometimes.

Also, the slandering part. Are you referring to my previous post or what? I want to make sure before replying further..

RevertTayra
05-11-2022, 01:38 PM
my posts are getting cut off, but I wanted to add it’s not as simple as picking up a sword and marching out to fight. That would be ridiculous. Muslims are spread all over the world under no leadership or unity of any kind. I appreciate the enthusiasm that people bring to these discussions, but they are so out of touch with reality sometimes.

Also, the slandering part. Are you referring to my previous post or what? I want to make sure before replying further..

Anyones...

RevertTayra
05-11-2022, 03:30 PM
@Murid
Aren't you the one with 2 Ph.D. degrees from different sciences, at Cambridge? Aren't you reading 2 books a day? If yes, why are you asking me this? I'm not as smart as you...

However, to everyone:

When the war in Ukraine started, most of Muslims said "Look at those hypocrites, they never reacted like this in regards to Syria."

Mmmm, who's hypocrite here?

Westerns got united against a common enemy. Though Ukrainians think the west didn't do much. Still, all the countries sanctioned Russia severely. They're sending weapons, even people, military units, volunteers, giving every single Ukrainian shelter (those who manage to escape).
As for Middle East, they're right: why would we react the same way since Muslims don't care at all. Refugees?? Which Muslim country offered shelter to all of them? None... Russia is main enemy of the West: USA, EU, ex Soviet Union. Israel, Indian hindus, Assad are not.
The West is scared of Russia. They can be scared, they're disbelievers. What about us?

Ohh, don't tell me: our governments are corrupt. What are you doing in regards to change that? Can't you boycott Israeli products? Can't you boycott French products? Can't you stop supporting products that make Muslims depend on the West, like banks? Couldn't you offer shelter to refugees from Afghanistan or Syria? Who is sending weapons to Palestine? Who, except Palestinians, is defending Al Aqsa with their bodies?
Can't we start a movement to unite and defend Muslims? Look at the Westerns. I personally know people who gave up everything to help Ukraine. They went there, left jobs, took loans.

Only a few people are enough to start the movement. It'll spread. Allah will give barakah to it if we just show a little bit of effort.

In regards to responsibilities: No, girls are not responsible. We are not into politics, we can't be political leaders and social movements are politics as well.

Murid
05-11-2022, 07:30 PM

We should empower, educate and enrich you woman to parttake is a global change.
We do not need any specific location, as Albert Einstein told to the Jews.
We must first put effort to change ourselfs and to get better in getting closer to Allah. That is the best sabab for dunya too, not neglecting others.
Do you know how Malaysia and Indonesia accepted Islam?
We need new walis-every other recommendation is not that good.

RevertTayra
05-11-2022, 07:45 PM

We should empower, educate and enrich you woman to parttake is a global change.
We do not need any specific location, as Albert Einstein told to the Jews.
We must first put effort to change ourselfs and to get better in getting closer to Allah. That is the best sabab for dunya too, not neglecting others.
Do you know how Malaysia and Indonesia accepted Islam?
We need new walis-every other recommendation is not that good.
Tell me what do you do when you see a fire in your neighborhood? A neighbor's house is burning and a family is inside. What is your reaction?

Murid
05-11-2022, 07:54 PM

That is too easy one example to devalue our efforts.

05-12-2022, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RevertT[QUOTE=RevertTayra
@Murid
Aren't you the one with 2 Ph.D. degrees from different sciences, at Cambridge? Aren't you reading 2 books a day? If yes, why are you asking me this? I'm not as smart as you...

However, to everyone:

When the war in Ukraine started, most of Muslims said "Look at those hypocrites, they never reacted like this in regards to Syria."

Mmmm, who's hypocrite here?

Westerns got united against a common enemy. Though Ukrainians think the west didn't do much. Still, all the countries sanctioned Russia severely. They're sending weapons, even people, military units, volunteers, giving every single Ukrainian shelter (those who manage to escape).
As for Middle East, they're right: why would we react the same way since Muslims don't care at all. Refugees?? Which Muslim country offered shelter to all of them? None... Russia is main enemy of the West: USA, EU, ex Soviet Union. Israel, Indian hindus, Assad are not.
The West is scared of Russia. They can be scared, they're disbelievers. What about us?

Ohh, don't tell me: our governments are corrupt. What are you doing in regards to change that? Can't you boycott Israeli products? Can't you boycott French products? Can't you stop supporting products that make Muslims depend on the West, like banks? Couldn't you offer shelter to refugees from Afghanistan or Syria? Who is sending weapons to Palestine? Who, except Palestinians, is defending Al Aqsa with their bodies?
Can't we start a movement to unite and defend Muslims? Look at the Westerns. I personally know people who gave up everything to help Ukraine. They went there, left jobs, took loans.
Unless governments or entire countries worth of people get involved, boycotts are child's play with only maybe temporary effects. There were Muslims and non Muslims boycotting against a bunch of different companies over the years but it would be impossible to successfully have any permanent effects as many of the different companies and brands out there end up being tied to one parent company anyway. Some products have simply rebranded like nothing ever happened. Unless you're living on some kind of self sufficient homestead out in the mountains, chances are, you are helping contribute to the people you consider enemies whether you realize it or not. I'm afraid the world is more complicated than you make it out to be.

What you see going on in eastern Europe is nothing but a puppet show. Redditors who've never even heard of Ukraine a few months ago are all of a sudden painting their faces yellow and blue while wanting to go and fight for them. The kind of movement you are asking for is the kind of movement that gets Muslims locked up in prison for the rest of their lives. Now, for a more realistic approach to this, I'd say that a foundation for success would be with the Muslim countries and the scholars within them to unite and collaborate on this issue. How is it that israel is able to successfully bring in Jews from all around the world while giving them aid on top of that? Are there Muslim countries that are doing the same thing? Chances are, the leaders of these Muslim countries are put in there by the west anyways, and the ones that aren't, are simply following their orders. So yea, I'd say our governments are corrupt.

Only a few people are enough to start the movement. It'll spread. Allah will give barakah to it if we just show a little bit of effort.

In regards to responsibilities: No, girls are not responsible. We are not into politics, we can't be political leaders and social movements are politics as well.
I made a general, non political, statement that both men and women have responsibilities in this life. No one gender gets to take the back seat here. You're viewing the world with a magnifying glass. Try looking at the bigger picture here. Why do you think the structure of the family has been slowly broken apart over the years? Muslim kids are growing up in dysfunctional homes because both of the parent's aren't doing their jobs. The "housewife" title has been shunned, so now the women want to compete with the men or at the very least, be their equals. Laws are heavily biased against men, so the men have to conform or else they lose everything. Kinda hard to raise men in those situations.

Murid
05-12-2022, 05:46 AM
:salam:Interesting response, but we must empower and educate women in every role, even housewife.It is good to have educated women, but in moral and lawful ways, not mistresses or pseudoeducated academia, which is so often in corrupted lands.Nowdays, a college before marriage should be a must. Salaries jump at least twice for every 2 years of additional formal education.We should put our efforts. It is easy to have a "housewife" if men earn half a million and more yearly. We must invest, have business and social skills.

manofIslam
05-12-2022, 07:52 AM
I think we try to help our Muslim Brothers and Sisters as much as we can, in any way that we possibly can, and, perhaps more importantly, be diligent with our Salat and Du'a, and be patient for ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA'ALA to grant us Mercy when He sees fit!

Murid
05-12-2022, 06:42 PM
:salam:Almost the best remedy for female corruption is to further and further educate and empower them, both in quality and in quantity, so that the quantity will bring forth morality and quality.I know what female corruption is developing muslim countries is. You can not protect you against so many scenarios they will try to subdue you if you do not support them in many different ways. If you are moral, it is harder, but a group can do many things. Do not ever talk about private sphere with women at work or plan like a marriage with them, especially if alone. For marriage her family will contact you if ypu are that good. Alhamdulillah, doing regular adhkaar, salawat and dua and every kind of nawafil ibada (including sadaqa, altruism...), we will inshaAllah be a lot more protected

Murid
05-12-2022, 07:15 PM
PSAs the female corruption eradicates, the male will be eradicated fast inshaAllah.I do not say one is better or other, both men and women can be corrupted.We as muslims are far away from golden generations, our universities and libraries, like Alexandria, Baghdaad, Cordoba, where thousands of both male and female shuyuuk would put their efforts in serious research and teaching.What they maybe neglected is increasing sunnah nawafil. We maybe do not love efforts. Female, it is known scientifically and natural, love efforts less than men. They need a lot more and better examples than men.

RevertTayra
05-27-2022, 06:49 PM

Murid
09-03-2022, 12:45 PM
:bism:

Please donate to Pakistani people in great need:
https://muslimcharity.org.uk/pakistan-floods-emergency/

Spread please the good word among wealthy friends, neighbors and family.

anatolian
09-03-2022, 05:57 PM

You've been proven wrong given the history. How then Ottoman empire vanished and we got divided into nations and states? Didn't you know that the core of sufism is in Turkey (however, it's innovation and we all know that)? How come so much dhikir and everything happened? How come sultans were sufis and did all the dhikir in multiple times, like you suggest and still didn't marry, took women as slaves, didn't follow sunnah and rule was dynasty which is opposite from Sunnah?
States are like human beings. They cant live forever. It is incorrect to relate the fall of the Ottoman state to sufism. Ottomans were sufis when they were ruling three continents as well. The Turkish Islam has always been influenced by the sufi interpretation of Islam. There was always a sufi sheikh praying for the succes of the state and teaching the sultan the taqwa. Several things caused the fall of the Ottoman state. There is not a single reason.

wealthbuilder
09-05-2022, 11:28 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Walaikumsalam

I am from India and I feel these are some of the reasons, why Muslims are suffering mainly in India (and also across the world)

1. Insulting Hindu Gods

Allah has clearly prohibited in Quran not to insult other Gods. If you do, then others will also insult Allah out of ignorance (This ayah is in Sur e Anam)

2. Debating with others

Many Muslims don't know what is Islam. They just take Islam for granted and believe, since they are born Muslim, they should support Muslims and Islam. Out of this thought, they start defending everything which comes their way related to Islam. Wheras Prophet Mohammed clearly mentioned in one hadith which says that, previously nations were destroyed because of debates. I was not sent to debate. And debating is wrong. Follow what I command and leave what i stop from. (This hadith is in Sunnah Abu Dawood)

I have read thousands of book. There is one book called as "How to win friends". I read in that book. When you debate with someone, even if you win. You are leaving an enemy behind.

3. Arrogance

Many Muslims believe they are the best chosen one by Allah and see all other people as low class and insult them. This triggers hatred among others.

4. Misinterpretation of Islam

Many Muslims think, debating and insulting others on social media is serving Islam in this era.

5. Selfish & No political knowledge

Muslims don't see political parties as their supporters. Recent case, some Muslim insulted Hindu God. Because of which, one woman insulted Prophet Mohammed (pbuh). Now Muslims want secular Hindu leaders to support Muslims. Why will they support if you insult their God ? But we want him to support, else we will start insulting him too. Basically, Muslims want everyone who claims to be secular, to lick their boots. Because of which, they get no respect from even secular parties.

These are just a few things, which muslims continue to do. And get increasing wrath from even Secular hindu's in India. I personally believe, this wrath is brought by own our hands by leaving the teachings of Islam. Nothing to blame others. Same is the case with other countries.

Frankly, as a true Muslim. I am more afraid of Muslims than Hindus. Because, if you say a good word to a Hindu, he will die for you out of respect. But, if you do a good thing for Muslim, he will cheat you on your face. Unfortunately, this is the status of Muslims and thus the problems and sufferings across the world. There are definitely many good Muslims. And Allah is saving the world because of them.

Murid
09-05-2022, 12:01 PM

Some of the above brother wealthbuilder is true, but we should not make bad opinions about others, especially practicing muslims, should have husn al zan and try to correct bad behaviours with allegories, stories etc. in best of ways and in private.

Other what could be prescribed is to increase nawafils, as it is a lot better to recite salawat, kalima tamjid etc. than to argue with hindus, especially low with knowledge or spiritual degrees and cummulative nawafil counts.

Hindus can beidhnillah often harm muslims with their sihr too if not using our time well.

Muhammad
09-06-2022, 08:33 AM
السلام عليكم

format_quote Originally Posted by wealthbuilder
I am from India and I feel these are some of the reasons, why Muslims are suffering mainly in India (and also across the world)
The reasons you list could explain smaller scale attacks, however, they do not account for a genocide against all Muslim men, women and children, as is happening in a number of places around the world. There is clearly hatred for the religion of Islam and its followers, hence we find extreme measures being taken in places like China where Muslims are being forced to change their identity. It is not simply about Muslims insulting other gods or lacking etiquette of debate.

Many Muslims don't know what is Islam. They just take Islam for granted and believe, since they are born Muslim, they should support Muslims and Islam. Out of this thought, they start defending everything which comes their way related to Islam. Wheras Prophet Mohammed clearly mentioned in one hadith which says that, previously nations were destroyed because of debates. I was not sent to debate. And debating is wrong. Follow what I command and leave what i stop from. (This hadith is in Sunnah Abu Dawood)
I am not sure I follow this point. Why would it be wrong to defend everything about Islam, when we know Islam is the only true Religion? I wonder if the Hadith you mean to quote is the following:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه: I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “What I have forbidden for you, avoid. What I have ordered you [to do], do as much of it as you can. For verily, it was only the excessive questioning and their disagreeing with their Prophets that destroyed [the nations] who were before you.” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

Debating is of different types; debating to show the truth and refute falsehood when it is hoped that this will benefit and it is not feared that this would lead to unfavourable consequences - this is not blameworthy.

Allah سبحانه وتعالى says:

ٱدۡعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِٱلۡحِكۡمَةِ وَٱلۡمَوۡعِظَةِ ٱلۡحَسَنَةِ-ۖ وَجَـٰدِلۡهُم بِٱلَّتِى هِىَ أَحۡسَنُ-ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِۦ-ۖ وَهُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِٱلۡمُهۡتَدِينَ

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them with that which is best. Truly, your Lord best knows who has strayed from His path, and He best knows those who are guided.

And Allah سبحانه وتعالى knows best.

wealthbuilder
09-06-2022, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
السلام عليكم

The reasons you list could explain smaller scale attacks, however, they do not account for a genocide against all Muslim men, women and children, as is happening in a number of places around the world. There is clearly hatred for the religion of Islam and its followers, hence we find extreme measures being taken in places like China where Muslims are being forced to change their identity. It is not simply about Muslims insulting other gods or lacking etiquette of debate.
Walaikumsalam.

There is definitely hatred for Muslims. Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said, all the other religions are together in showing hatred against Muslims. But because of good behavior taught by Prophet Mohammed (pbuh), many non-muslims have always trusted and respected Muslims. Even today, there are many hindu's I know personally who respect people who have beard and say that these people do not drink alcohol and say the truth. I personally experienced, the police drunk and drive checking. Seeing my beard, they don't even stop.

You can not compare India to china. India unlike china is a democratic and secular country. Muslims have every right to live equally as per other religions. I know many cases, where courts have ruled in favor of Muslims against Hindus. Currently, there is hard-core hindu chief minister ruling one state uttar pradesh in India. Even he many times, allowed Muslims to follow their religion. For example, he banned praying openly but allowed Muslims to register 4 marriages in govt record, which is part of Islam. For this, I saw few Muslim leaders commenting on him like, "even your father will accept Islamic rules". Which will only trigger more hatred.

When Sahaba went to various rulers, they were polite and because of which they were given asylum. If you go to the ruler and start insulting him. He will have you killed.

I am not sure I follow this point. Why would it be wrong to defend everything about Islam, when we know Islam is the only true Religion? I wonder if the Hadith you mean to quote is the following:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه: I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “What I have forbidden for you, avoid. What I have ordered you [to do], do as much of it as you can. For verily, it was only the excessive questioning and their disagreeing with their Prophets that destroyed [the nations] who were before you.” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

Debating is of different types; debating to show the truth and refute falsehood when it is hoped that this will benefit and it is not feared that this would lead to unfavourable consequences - this is not blameworthy.

Allah سبحانه وتعالى says:

ٱدۡعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِٱلۡحِكۡمَةِ وَٱلۡمَوۡعِظَةِ ٱلۡحَسَنَةِ-ۖ وَجَـٰدِلۡهُم بِٱلَّتِى هِىَ أَحۡسَنُ-ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِۦ-ۖ وَهُوَ أَعۡلَمُ بِٱلۡمُهۡتَدِينَ

Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them with that which is best. Truly, your Lord best knows who has strayed from His path, and He best knows those who are guided.

And Allah سبحانه وتعالى knows best.
I apologize, I was not clear. I know many so called Muslim representatives who abuse hindu's to the extent like "i will f**k your mother" and all this is done in the name of "love for Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)". And few muslims support them openly and see these people as heros.

I am good aware of defending Islam and alhamdulillah have done personally many times. But defending all those things which inislamic in the name of Islam is a serious sin and it will have its side effects.

wealthbuilder
09-06-2022, 09:34 AM
Brother mohammed, i meant following hadith

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: A group was sitting by the door of the Prophet (صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) and some of them said, “Did Allah not say this?” Others said, “Did Allah not say this?” The Prophet (صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) heard that and he came out, his face red with anger like a pomegranate seed. The Prophet (صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) said, “With this I commanded you? Or with this I was sent you? For you to dispute parts of the Book of Allah by others? Verily, the nations before you were led astray by the likes of this. You are doing nothing good here. Look at what I have commanded you and act by it. What you have been prohibited, then do not do it.” (Musnad Aḥmad 6845)

Flos
09-07-2022, 06:29 PM
I haven't been around for a long time and now I see my thread is still active.

Yes, it's true many Muslims behave in a wrong way. In Europe, "Muslims" (those with Muslim name and origin, like Turks and Arabs) behave like horrible criminals, driving around in expensive cars with "religious" music and of course the present Islam as a very bad and demonic religion. This, all of course due to ignorance. I understand that Muslims in India do some bad stuff as well like everywhere around the world. Again - those non practicing Muslims only, but they're in majority.

Still, we are not doing much to prevent all this. Dawah should be given to non practicing Muslims as well and not only to non-Muslims. And when we see abuse in Palestine or India on Instagram, we only comment/share or donate and forget about everything and go back to our lives. This is not what Ummah should be. Ummah is like one body and it's sick today.

wealthbuilder
09-07-2022, 08:13 PM
I haven't been around for a long time and now I see my thread is still active.

Yes, it's true many Muslims behave in a wrong way. In Europe, "Muslims" (those with Muslim name and origin, like Turks and Arabs) behave like horrible criminals, driving around in expensive cars with "religious" music and of course the present Islam as a very bad and demonic religion. This, all of course due to ignorance. I understand that Muslims in India do some bad stuff as well like everywhere around the world. Again - those non practicing Muslims only, but they're in majority.

Still, we are not doing much to prevent all this. Dawah should be given to non practicing Muslims as well and not only to non-Muslims. And when we see abuse in Palestine or India on Instagram, we only comment/share or donate and forget about everything and go back to our lives. This is not what Ummah should be. Ummah is like one body and it's sick today.
Assalamualaikum

Let's understand two things

(i) While 95% of the Muslims have emotions for Islam and the Prophet (pbuh), unfortunately they do not have proper leadership. Every one talks of uniting the ummah, but no one comes forward on larger scale. Like building international apolitical organization. It's not easy, it needs lot of funding and coordination. And today, Muslims do not want to invest into any such thing, which won't give them monetary profit.

A simple step to world leadership is fist appointing representatives in every country. Further they will take the cause in their own country and appoint state wise representatives, they will further appoint city wise representatives. If we have proper funds, this work will be done smoothly in just a month or two. Then what ever communication is there it can be easily spread and reach to all Muslims. The initial communication can be like to understand how important it is to work under one platoform

Note: I have taken this initiative and connected with people on lot of platforms. Still trying to enroll, but its very hard to, as I have very limited financial source. Most of the Muslims are busy with their work and on social media, there are many influencers. When we talk to them, all they want is how much money I can pay to them for making a video. However, alhamdulillah there few people who are already helping me in various fields.

Threat: However, though all these things can be done. The main problem here is threat of jealously, competition and leadership. It's hard to find Muslims who solely work for the sake of Allah. Just an another day, I saw some Muslims objecting to construction of Masjid, because they don't like the committee member. So imagine, when Muslims have jealously on these simple things, how they can bear this big task without politics. And this jealousy and hatred is killing the Muslims from inside and interestingly these are all haram in Islam. But still Muslims do.

(ii) Commenting, sharing and donating are not going to solve the problem. Most of the donations made are just being utilized as expenses to solve the current problems like food, shelter etc... We need to donate and build some strong institutions. Especially technical training centers which will train into real skills which will help youngsters to get the job. There is also important need for building entrepreneurs who will create halal business and provide halal employment to Muslims. Only when we have strong economical background. We can achieve all these tasks.

There are many people who have build schools etc.. But the quality of education is just conventional. No much practical knowledge and even after completion of studies, the students have no clear goals. Hence, lot of focus should be put on practical education, which will transform students to game changes like scientists, entrepreneurs, politicians etc..

Flos
09-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Assalamualaikum

Let's understand two things

(i) While 95% of the Muslims have emotions for Islam and the Prophet (pbuh), unfortunately they do not have proper leadership. Every one talks of uniting the ummah, but no one comes forward on larger scale. Like building international apolitical organization. It's not easy, it needs lot of funding and coordination. And today, Muslims do not want to invest into any such thing, which won't give them monetary profit.

A simple step to world leadership is fist appointing representatives in every country. Further they will take the cause in their own country and appoint state wise representatives, they will further appoint city wise representatives. If we have proper funds, this work will be done smoothly in just a month or two. Then what ever communication is there it can be easily spread and reach to all Muslims. The initial communication can be like to understand how important it is to work under one platoform

Note: I have taken this initiative and connected with people on lot of platforms. Still trying to enroll, but its very hard to, as I have very limited financial source. Most of the Muslims are busy with their work and on social media, there are many influencers. When we talk to them, all they want is how much money I can pay to them for making a video. However, alhamdulillah there few people who are already helping me in various fields.

Threat: However, though all these things can be done. The main problem here is threat of jealously, competition and leadership. It's hard to find Muslims who solely work for the sake of Allah. Just an another day, I saw some Muslims objecting to construction of Masjid, because they don't like the committee member. So imagine, when Muslims have jealously on these simple things, how they can bear this big task without politics. And this jealousy and hatred is killing the Muslims from inside and interestingly these are all haram in Islam. But still Muslims do.

(ii) Commenting, sharing and donating are not going to solve the problem. Most of the donations made are just being utilized as expenses to solve the current problems like food, shelter etc... We need to donate and build some strong institutions. Especially technical training centers which will train into real skills which will help youngsters to get the job. There is also important need for building entrepreneurs who will create halal business and provide halal employment to Muslims. Only when we have strong economical background. We can achieve all these tasks.

There are many people who have build schools etc.. But the quality of education is just conventional. No much practical knowledge and even after completion of studies, the students have no clear goals. Hence, lot of focus should be put on practical education, which will transform students to game changes like scientists, entrepreneurs, politicians etc..

You said you're from India, right? Do you have a wife, sister or female relative with whom I could talk about all the stuff you posted here? I'm campaigner, professionally, and am excited to explain how this works.

And don't overthink, for in every cause it's all the same: poverty, kids, environment, etc. Only minority are sincere and most of grassroot activism does everything without money.

Important quote: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." And I'm sure Allah will put barakah in it :)

Please let me know if I can speak to a female related to the campaign. I don't care about money, I care about Allah and Judgment Day.

wealthbuilder
09-08-2022, 11:56 AM
You said you're from India, right? Do you have a wife, sister or female relative with whom I could talk about all the stuff you posted here? I'm campaigner, professionally, and am excited to explain how this works.

And don't overthink, for in every cause it's all the same: poverty, kids, environment, etc. Only minority are sincere and most of grassroot activism does everything without money.

Important quote: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." And I'm sure Allah will put barakah in it :)

Please let me know if I can speak to a female related to the campaign. I don't care about money, I care about Allah and Judgment Day.

Assalamualaikum

I am not married and my mother and sisters feel I am foolish about thinking to unite Ummah. Personally I am engineering graduate with masters plus I read lot of books about Islamic History and many greats rulers and entrepreneurs. Because, they follow this method to keep the people united and execute the task. I feel I have all the skills to implement this cause, but there are some key factors.

People join any cause for two reasons (i) personal benefit (ii) personal attachment

Personal benefit is like getting some money or position. In our case, it should be personal attachment as we are doing this for the sake of Allah. But unfortunately the ummah is not able to see any kind of attachment. Why ? Because as Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said, there will be time when Muslims will suffer, because they start loving the worldly benefits. So, what happening now is exactly as per hadith.

Now for example, In India the prime minister is core Hindu activist. He promises Hindu's of security from Muslims. Now the prices for gas has gone from Rs. 400 to Rs. 1100. These people don't care, they say we will vote only this Prime Minister. By utilizing this one statement, he sold almost all of the public sector companies to private sector. Everyone knows this, but most Hindus are more loyal to prime minister. Why? Only because he can save them from Muslims.

Unfortunately, we would use Muslim incidents to teach morals to others. But today, it has become vice versa. We are using other peoples examples like Isreal for development and Hindus for unity. Interesting fact here is, Hindus have so many castes, even like they wont allow some caste people (called as untouchables) to walk before them and compare them with pigs. And Islam rejects all these. But still, they are becoming united. And we becoming fools.

I believe this. Even one person who is determined is enough to change the world. InshaAllah it will happen. We start walking, people will join. But as of now, we don't have any women who understand my concept deeply. There are two females working with us, but they just support in their free time and cant even talk in english. At this time, I request people to give what ever time possible. At least 5 minutes a day is enough to start bringing the change.

Murid
09-08-2022, 11:59 AM

Some muslim majority countries give recently a lot of good example of advancements in technology (like Dubai, Saudi Arabia), construction of infrastructure (Turkey, Egypt).

Some humanitarian organisations are very good (and you, ummah needs only to donate).

Examples are Muslimcharity, Islamic Aid, Muslim hands, Islamic Relief etc.

Interesting are sadaqah jariya projects.
For example Muslimhands build healthcare, water wells, classrooms, ambulances and other healthcare, mosques with madrasas etc.

It would be great if your community would help build in a village say large solar well, mosque with madrasa, ambulance etc.

What I find is that there lack the projects of wealth and income building like working machines, industry, farming, cattle, maybe services, programming etc.

Say if you build a mosque and madrasa, they will probably lack a lot of money to run, keep clean, buy books and computers, pay the bills, salaries and other running costs.

In general to learm leadership, we need I think some multiple major schooling, say at least an MBA and an additional diploma in the field you are involved, say MD, computers, engineering, islamic sciences and so on.

I know good examples of muslims getting multiple diplomas abd studying for at least a decade at universities.

Good funding and scholatships help a lot.

Everything said is "more dunya" aspect, but we need and the most of improvement will be inshaAllah from better ibadah knowledge and more practice.

Flos
09-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Assalamualaikum

I am not married and my mother and sisters feel I am foolish about thinking to unite Ummah. Personally I am engineering graduate with masters plus I read lot of books about Islamic History and many greats rulers and entrepreneurs. Because, they follow this method to keep the people united and execute the task. I feel I have all the skills to implement this cause, but there are some key factors.

People join any cause for two reasons (i) personal benefit (ii) personal attachment

Personal benefit is like getting some money or position. In our case, it should be personal attachment as we are doing this for the sake of Allah. But unfortunately the ummah is not able to see any kind of attachment. Why ? Because as Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said, there will be time when Muslims will suffer, because they start loving the worldly benefits. So, what happening now is exactly as per hadith.

Now for example, In India the prime minister is core Hindu activist. He promises Hindu's of security from Muslims. Now the prices for gas has gone from Rs. 400 to Rs. 1100. These people don't care, they say we will vote only this Prime Minister. By utilizing this one statement, he sold almost all of the public sector companies to private sector. Everyone knows this, but most Hindus are more loyal to prime minister. Why? Only because he can save them from Muslims.

Unfortunately, we would use Muslim incidents to teach morals to others. But today, it has become vice versa. We are using other peoples examples like Isreal for development and Hindus for unity. Interesting fact here is, Hindus have so many castes, even like they wont allow some caste people (called as untouchables) to walk before them and compare them with pigs. And Islam rejects all these. But still, they are becoming united. And we becoming fools.

I believe this. Even one person who is determined is enough to change the world. InshaAllah it will happen. We start walking, people will join. But as of now, we don't have any women who understand my concept deeply. There are two females working with us, but they just support in their free time and cant even talk in english. At this time, I request people to give what ever time possible. At least 5 minutes a day is enough to start bringing the change.
Can I at least talk to these 2 women? I would talk to you, but it's not permissible for us to have a video call nor talk alone. It's just important that we get in touch and I can explain how all this works

wealthbuilder
09-08-2022, 05:58 PM

Some muslim majority countries give recently a lot of good example of advancements in technology (like Dubai, Saudi Arabia), construction of infrastructure (Turkey, Egypt).

Some humanitarian organisations are very good (and you, ummah needs only to donate).

Examples are Muslimcharity, Islamic Aid, Muslim hands, Islamic Relief etc.

Interesting are sadaqah jariya projects.
For example Muslimhands build healthcare, water wells, classrooms, ambulances and other healthcare, mosques with madrasas etc.

It would be great if your community would help build in a village say large solar well, mosque with madrasa, ambulance etc.

What I find is that there lack the projects of wealth and income building like working machines, industry, farming, cattle, maybe services, programming etc.

Say if you build a mosque and madrasa, they will probably lack a lot of money to run, keep clean, buy books and computers, pay the bills, salaries and other running costs.

In general to learm leadership, we need I think some multiple major schooling, say at least an MBA and an additional diploma in the field you are involved, say MD, computers, engineering, islamic sciences and so on.

I know good examples of muslims getting multiple diplomas abd studying for at least a decade at universities.

Good funding and scholatships help a lot.

Everything said is "more dunya" aspect, but we need and the most of improvement will be inshaAllah from better ibadah knowledge and more practice.
Walaikumsalam

Brother, there is lot of difference between looking beautiful and being powerful. Dubai is a beautiful Islamic country, do you think any other country gives importance to it's opinions. No. Whereas to some extent, Qatar at least takes stand on Islamic perspectives. What did it get in return ? Ban from all GCC countries. But still, Qatar is not so powerful. Today to some extent, Turkey takes some stand on Islamic Perspective. We need a country, where it's opinions matter to the world. And that is called as Powerful Country. And today out of about 57 Muslim countries which are part of OIC, there is no such country which we can consider as Powerful.

Coming to mosques. Many of today's Muslims consider it as as sadaqa jariya. It's good and should be done. But unfortunately I see it as a complete change of priorities. Today we are building the most beautiful mosques. I don't know about other countries, but in India, the mosque committee is ready to invest lakhs of rupees on making mosque beautiful. And they are not ready to give more than Rs. 6000/- ($75) to Imams.

I remember of a incident when Uqba bin nafey was conquering Africa, two people came to him in disguise to sell prayer mats. They were actually hiding weapons in it. They some how convinced the guards and reached Uqba. They said, we heard lot about your good mannerisms. You don't hurt people when you win over them. So, we thought to give you a gift. Uqba asked them what is the gift. They said, you pray on ground, so we brought you mats made of best cloth, so they give you comfort while praying. Uqba said to them. We pray on ground and we do not need mats. They insisted alot, but uqba rejects their gifts and send them back. Later on a women from this groups becomes Muslim and reveals this secret to Uqba. ( I read this in a historical book Uqba bin Naafi - Faateh Africa written by Aslam Rahi MA). When this incident happened, he was conquering Africa.

Whether the incident is true or not is a different thing. But everyone of us know, how Sahaba fought to spread Islam without food and shelter. It was their priority, all the money which was collected in baitul mal was used for the security of Muslims. Today, the money of Muslims is distributed and not collective. Hence, no one can make anything productive. And who ever wishes to donate, their only priority is to build mosques and other minor issues. Which is a very good thing and must be done, but it doesn't add to security of Muslims.

Today, the need of the hour is to donate collectively for one cause, that is to empower Muslims. Start businesses which create employment, build organizations which do humanitarian works under one banner, establish technical institutes which give training for employment, train Muslims to become political leaders, get into government positions and work for the welfare of the community. And show the world, that Islam is powerful and peaceful. Then only, people will start taking Muslims seriously and it will stop all the problems faced by Muslims today.

After doing all this, then we pray to Allah to put barakah in our actions. This is what Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) has taught us. When ever, there was a war. The first thing, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and the Companions did was to enter the battle field and then Pray. No where, you can see that they just sat in Mosque and were praying for some miracle to happen. Mircales happen, when you stand in the field.

Today, there is no need for any kind of wars. All we need to do is build a strong economy and the world will take notice of your importance and dominance. Why did the companions conquered the world ? Only to establish the dominance of Islam. They were not power or money hungry. Today, we need to do the same thing. We don't need to die today, we just need to become a leader.

wealthbuilder
09-09-2022, 06:17 AM
Can I at least talk to these 2 women? I would talk to you, but it's not permissible for us to have a video call nor talk alone. It's just important that we get in touch and I can explain how all this works
Assalamualaikum

I am not sure, how to get in touch

Murid
09-09-2022, 06:39 AM

What is your aim, what are the goals?

Msybe it is better to provide more education, welfare, social security, healthcare throught know how and donations etc., than to set the minds of weak, uneducated muslims against their neighbors power and dominance. As you said India is a secular country and you do not need that, and the best way towards is throught other means like above and espevially throught our increased nearness to Allah, nawafil ibadah, power of duas, karanah etc.

Look for example how was islam brought to Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. There were no wars, but remarkable altruism, donations, healing, karamah.

wealthbuilder
09-10-2022, 11:53 AM

What is your aim, what are the goals?

Msybe it is better to provide more education, welfare, social security, healthcare throught know how and donations etc., than to set the minds of weak, uneducated muslims against their neighbors power and dominance. As you said India is a secular country and you do not need that, and the best way towards is throught other means like above and espevially throught our increased nearness to Allah, nawafil ibadah, power of duas, karanah etc.

Look for example how was islam brought to Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. There were no wars, but remarkable altruism, donations, healing, karamah.
Walaikumsalam

My aim is to make Muslims advance in everything like emaan, education, technology and politics. I strongly believe doing war is foolish in today's atmosphere and against all forms of terrorism. This is the era of democracy.

Murid
09-10-2022, 12:41 PM

Good goals mashaAllah, but you first must put tremendous efforts and show a right example and act throught it along with tremendous altruism, not forgeting zeal and efforts in knowledge of getting closer to Allah, to be helped amd protected along the path.

Murid
09-10-2022, 01:45 PM

Your post about copywriting is a good one, but it is not that easy from a non educated muslum view.

Just an example.
They must know how to use computers, they should know how to touch-type, they should probably know at least English as foreign language at CEFR rating of C1 or better C2, they should have faster computers, housing, fast internet.
The whole lifestyle should not be ignored, such as fitnes, nutrition, supplementation, socialising, fardh and nawafil ibada regularly and so on.
A better copywriter should have some formal education majors too.

You want to get a good example of muslims, excelling, not a rookie or mediocore low earning copywriter.

Just examples to think about broader and deeper.

wealthbuilder
09-10-2022, 02:51 PM

Your post about copywriting is a good one, but it is not that easy from a non educated muslum view.

Just an example.
They must know how to use computers, they should know how to touch-type, they should probably know at least English as foreign language at CEFR rating of C1 or better C2, they should have faster computers, housing, fast internet.
The whole lifestyle should not be ignored, such as fitnes, nutrition, supplementation, socialising, fardh and nawafil ibada regularly and so on.
A better copywriter should have some formal education majors too.

You want to get a good example of muslims, excelling, not a rookie or mediocore low earning copywriter.

Just examples to think about broader and deeper.
Walaikumsalam

They must know how to use computers, they should know how to touch-type, they should probably know at least English as foreign language at CEFR rating of C1 or better C2, they should have faster computers, housing, fast internet. A better copywriter should have some formal education majors too.
That is what everyone thinks and stay from the simple jobs. A copy writer doesn't need to be a specialist or he needs any degree. He should be someone who knows proper grammar (only basis) and how to make sentences. Applications like grammarly auto suggest good English. So, all he need to do is just select the suggestion and make sure it fits properly into his paragraph.

And you need basic computer, any place (people do writing work by traveling the world) and basic internet. I know few people who just use phones hotspot and some even just use phone to write content. It's all about making a start, if you wish to start and earn. You can do anything. If you wait for something best to happen, it may never happen. You need to start small and reach that stage.

Same things happening with the Ummah today, being united and doing constructive work is very very easy. But everyone thinks, we need lot of resources and just keep quiet. If you want to start, you can start small and gradually grow big. The main thing here is "intention". Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was made Prophet for whole world and until the day of judgement. And he started dawah with 1-2 persons and gradually built the system.

Murid
09-10-2022, 03:03 PM

If you do not want to give a lot of know how (and in person donations/stipends and financing start ups) to underpriviliged uneducated muslims, then it is better to donate to organisations like muslim charity. That is simple.

Everything what you did mention about copywriting seems easy for a say UK or US high school and college graduate, having a PC and internet know-how, but say, as you look the pictures of Bangladeshi, Uganda, Nigeria, Yemeni, India etc. poor muslims, copywriting is almost impossible.

Because of that I wrote the above example.

Maybe you are right in some aspects. Please try to educate towards maintainable work/earnings at least one copywriter.

That will be your start up and you can further improve, say for example as you build baracks or library in Civilisation game.

Maybe it is a lot better to focus into startups, earning and donation towards say madrasa wiyh mashid, community wells, libraries, computers, healthcare and to as wealthy friends to donate.

Maybe to put efforts into both streams amd see what gives more success.

wealthbuilder
09-10-2022, 05:56 PM

If you do not want to give a lot of know how (and in person donations/stipends and financing start ups) to underpriviliged uneducated muslims, then it is better to donate to organisations like muslim charity. That is simple.

Everything what you did mention about copywriting seems easy for a say UK or US high school and college graduate, having a PC and internet know-how, but say, as you look the pictures of Bangladeshi, Uganda, Nigeria, Yemeni, India etc. poor muslims, copywriting is almost impossible.
Walaikumsalam

Brother, i am from India. And I have exposure to this digital business across the world for about 7-8 years. So, any where in the world, if people want to get good work in a low price, they see towards countries like India & Bangladesh and outsource the work. And this is one of the reason IT companies in India are thriving. So coming to our topic, most of the content writing works happening across the world have back end work happening here itself. From my experience, what I just feel is Indian Muslims are way behind in exploring these great opportunities of easy business.

Maybe you are right in some aspects. Please try to educate towards maintainable work/earnings at least one copywriter.
Maybe you are judging me that I am a beginner and just sharing vague thoughts. But alhamdulillah it's not like that. I have a Engineering degree, MBA degree, and good amount of experience in business development. And I have helped at least few hundreds of people for various jobs and businesses. And if not huge, I also have little bit knowledge of practical way of Islamic approach to solutions.

If you see my another post on leadership. I have mentioned few books should be read. I didn't just say to read by hear and say. I read many 100's of such books. And each book, I read 2-3 times to understand the insights.

Maybe it is a lot better to focus into startups, earning and donation towards say madrasa wiyh mashid, community wells, libraries, computers, healthcare and to as wealthy friends to donate.
People are already doing that, but there is no visual difference. Why because though there are billions of Muslim donations, all are being distributed and not being used collectively. And more importantly because of no collective goal of achievement. For example a man donates to madarsa and he is content that he has done his part. Madarsa feed the students, construct building and teach the students. And they are content that their part is done. Everyone is feeling their responsibility has been fulfilled. But on the larger front across the country or globe, its not making any difference.

In India Uttar Pradesh has most madarsas including bigger ones like Darul uloom Deoband. Millions of rupees come as donation to them and the students are serving ummah across the world. But now, the local government is planning to shut these madarsas and already have started demolishing few madarsas for silly reasons. So what is the purpose of such donations and madarsas if they can't protect themselves forget the ummah.

This could have been avoided, if the government is formed of parties which support Muslims and if the parties have majority of Muslims. What I beg is, Muslims should focus on real causes which have their say. Rather than just believing and projecting themselves as minorities and playing victim cards all the time. Most of the media and even Muslims say, we are being tortured because we are Muslims. SubhanAllah, in a country where Muslims have become Presidents, Chief Ministers and ministers. This statement is vague.

There are just about 50,000 parsis (Zoroastrians) in India and a major of Indian Economy is in their hands. No body is torturing them or putting hurdles to their business. What I mean to say is, Muslims should focus on building potential rather than just sitting idle and feeling weak.

Murid
09-10-2022, 08:14 PM

Great mashaAllah.

Wish you good luck. Continue the good job. You could also ask that those who you train after some time be new menttors for new candidates.

wealthbuilder
09-10-2022, 09:11 PM

Great mashaAllah.

Wish you good luck. Continue the good job. You could also ask that those who you train after some time be new menttors for new candidates.
Walaikumsalam

JazakAllah. I believe every Muslim is a leader and mentor with the teachings of Islam. All we need to do is to learn and put the information to better use. The purpose of this thread is to create more leaders inshaAllah
Importance of Leadership skills in every Muslim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.