/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missed adhkar

RevertTayra
05-05-2022, 06:49 PM
Salam,

I missed my evening adhkar due to a traffic jam. I did it after Maghrib instead. Does it count as evening adhkar now, or I actually missed it due to malaike shift?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
05-05-2022, 07:11 PM
:salam:

:bism:

Out of experience of others as I heard, if you do the adhkaar/duas regularly, and trued you best (not spent time lazy or in sins), then you will be rewarded/protected as usual, but we should complete/recite afterwards.

It is good to learn by heart the most important duas (and as the time passes), like for examole 10-20 from Momin ka hatyaar, so that we can recite (3x) while commuting etc.

It is good to pray 2 rakah nawafil for protection before leaving and after comming home (don't have time now to reference lesser known hadith).

If you spread the knowledge to others, you shall be rewarded for every nawafil of theirs too, inshaAllah.

It is good to give sadaqa (of cpurse after the must zakah) at the times of less time faculty.

Do not forget the dua for driving:
https://myislam.org/dua-before-driving-car/

As you drive, if able to remain safe, make common dhikr like sunnah tahleel, estegfar, surah ikhlas or salawat (there are ahadith (+out of experience) regarding big numbers, so we can not limit them, not even a grandshaykh is in front of prophet saws).

RevertTayra
05-05-2022, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid

:bism:

Out of experience of others as I heard, if you do the adhkaar/duas regularly, and trued you best (not spent time lazy or in sins), then you will be rewarded/protected as usual, but we should complete/recite afterwards.

It is good to learn by heart the most important duas (and as the time passes), like for examole 10-20 from Momin ka hatyaar, so that we can recite (3x) while commuting etc.

It is good to pray 2 rakah nawafil for protection before leaving and after comming home (don't have time now to reference lesser known hadith).

If you spread the knowledge to others, you shall be rewarded for every nawafil of theirs too, inshaAllah.

It is good to give sadaqa (of cpurse after the must zakah) at the times of less time faculty.

Do not forget the dua for driving:
https://myislam.org/dua-before-driving-car/

As you drive, if able to remain safe, make common dhikr like sunnah tahleel, estegfar, surah ikhlas or salawat (there are ahadith (+out of experience) regarding big numbers, so we can not limit them, not even a grandshaykh is in front of prophet saws).

I didn't ask you to give me a lesson on what I should recite and when. My question was clear. You didn't answer.

Hamza Asadullah
05-05-2022, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RevertTayra
Salam,

I missed my evening adhkar due to a traffic jam. I did it after Maghrib instead. Does it count as evening adhkar now, or I actually missed it due to malaike shift?
Wa Alaikum Asalaam,

Not to worry my sister as evening begins from the beginning of Maghrib through to the beginning of Fajr. Also if we ever miss any adhkar then surely Allah knows our intentions that we would have done it if we had remembered to do so. So we can be hopeful that he will reward us for what we have missed inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.