/* */

PDA

View Full Version : English translation

lildurkotf
05-05-2022, 08:25 PM
Salaam I am trying to learn English translation of the Quran as it’s in Arabic and when I read it’s like I just read words without knowing the meanings so I’m trying to learn translation in English surah by surah. However, when searching online the English language is a bit different and bit difficult to understand due to old words and the way it is written. Does anyone have any links or recommend anything for me to understand it more in modern English ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
05-05-2022, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lildurkotf
Salaam I am trying to learn English translation of the Quran as it’s in Arabic and when I read it’s like I just read words without knowing the meanings so I’m trying to learn translation in English surah by surah. However, when searching online the English language is a bit different and bit difficult to understand due to old words and the way it is written. Does anyone have any links or recommend anything for me to understand it more in modern English ?
Asalaamu Alaikum,

The translation of the Qur'an with concise summary that I recommended to you in the other thread to purchase is also available to download for free here:

https://islampdfs1.files.wordpress.c...oble-quran.pdf

It is also available in an app on Android and Apple if you search for it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.