/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone

Pure Purple
05-25-2022, 11:31 AM
Assalam Alaikum
I hope everyone doing well.
I feel like I am alone lying down reading posts here.Earlier posts were very interactive. Huge influx of new members were joining here and introducing themselves. Has rule became very strict or I am missing something?
Reading my past posts made me realized how Immature I was: )
Also whenever I sign I get error like this
Is this is with me only ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-25-2022, 11:47 AM
Walaikum Assalaam

I think in general forums have lost popularity over time compared to other social media outlets.

Pure Purple
05-25-2022, 11:53 AM
What kind of social media outlets ? May I know
I know some of the sisters active on facebook may be I will ask them to join again.
Or maybe everyone is busy in there lives .

AabiruSabeel
05-25-2022, 04:58 PM
:salam:

Most likely older members moved on with life and got busy, and the newer ones find other social media outlets easier to use. Forums remain as resources to find information.

Sister herb, we haven't seen you in ages!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
05-25-2022, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:salam:

Most likely older members moved on with life and got busy, and the newer ones find other social media outlets easier to use. Forums remain as resources to find information.

Sister herb, we haven't seen you in ages!
:D Here I am back in the business again.

Pure Purple
05-25-2022, 05:53 PM
I think most of the sisters busy with kids. whenever I call my sister my nephew starts crying for phone and she says ya ya I will call you later.End of conversation :omg:

eesa the kiwi
05-25-2022, 07:14 PM
Welcome back @sister herb

sister herb
05-25-2022, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Welcome back @sister herb
Salam alaykum

Thanks brother.

Pure Purple
06-14-2022, 03:19 PM
Finally got a reply from one of the sisters.She said she is busy with kids she will join again once her kids grow up.
Maybe we will need another forum for kids and older generation :D

No activity on the forum. Anyone interested in doing revision of sarf? I think I need a revision.If anybody interested do let me know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!