/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this ?

Sulaiman098
05-31-2022, 10:36 AM
Assalamu Alikum
My dear brothers and sisters. I should not but i cannot stay without getting an answer.
when I bow for take thing from the ground I feel like making shirk!

And for this i have to lie to my parents that i have a problem in my back that i cannot bow down and take things but in reality the problem is this.

I cannot but ask this question and get rid of my problem.

Pls reply with a solution

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
05-31-2022, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Assalamu Alikum
My dear brothers and sisters. I should not but i cannot stay without getting an answer.

And for this i have to lie to my parents that i have a problem in my back that i cannot bow down and take things but in reality the problem is this.

So, you are forbidding something halal to yourself (because there is nothing wrong with bowing down to pick things up and stuff) and as a result you lie to your parents and maybe even destroy their trust in you by doing so.
in other words, it goes from bad to worse.

Stop doing that. you are not worshipping anything when you bow down to pick things up.

musliminvesto
05-31-2022, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Assalamu Alikum

Assalamualaikum

Prophet, why do you prohibit what Allah has made lawful to you in your desire to please your wives? Yet God is forgiving and merciful (Quran 66:1)

So, no where bowing down to take something is said to be shirk in quran, hadith or fiqh. Don't make lawful things as unlawful just because you think so.

Pure Purple
05-31-2022, 04:23 PM
Assalam Alaikum
Know that waswasa is from shaytan. Shytan wants you to be busy in unnecessary thing.
Whenever you have such waswasa say

A'udhu billahi min ash-shaytaan-ir-rajeem
I Seek Refuge with Allah from the Accursed Shaitan.

Read morning and evening adhkar daily.
Do not forget to recite ayatal kursi before going to sleep.
Also listen to ruquyah.Lot of ruqyah video availbe on you tube you can search it.

Do seek help from psychatrist.Early intervention is necessary otherwise you will be stuck in this forever.I know a lady she had problem like you. Her condition worsen over time.

Do not hesitate to tell your parents that you are having such waswasa thats why you are not bowing down to pick things up.
May be they will help you by encouraging you to bow down whenever you have such waswasa.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!