/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Waswas

Sulaiman098
06-19-2022, 03:11 PM
I was praying and my dad was busy in the next room.While doing sajda i had the thought of him and now im questioning myself did i commit shirk or not.
Can you tell ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
06-19-2022, 03:59 PM
:salam:

You told well-it is waswasas.

Ask duas like: Allahmumma inni audhu bika min munkaratil ahlaq wal aamali wal ahwai wal adwai.

Please find in Arabic.

Some links:
https://in.pinterest.com/pin/ghalib-...8757792904294/

https://sunnah.com/muslim:2722

Pin on Ghalib poetry
Dec 3, 2020 - Ziyad bin `Ilaqah narrated from his uncle, that he said: “[The Prophet (ﷺ)] used to say: ‘O Allah, I seek refuge in You from evil character, evil actions, and evil desires (Allāhumma innī a`ūdhu bika min munkarātil-akhlāqi wal-a`māli wal-ahwā’).’” [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3591] #Supplication #Dua #Protection #EvilCharacter #Hadith...

Hamza Asadullah
06-27-2022, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
I was praying and my dad was busy in the next room.While doing sajda i had the thought of him and now im questioning myself did i commit shirk or not.
Can you tell ?
Asalaamu Alaikum,

My brother you are clearly suffering from waswas in this regard which may also affect you in many other things pertaining to Deen. Therefore please refer to the following thread which contains many helpful articles, lectures, resources and advices to help overcome waswas. Please go through the thread carefully and make relevant notes and try your best to implement what you learn and inshaAllah your issues with waswas will be resolved or at least significantly reduced:

How to Overcome Waswasa/OCD in Worship

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.