/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is tawator? Is it real or FAKED! PLZ HELP ME

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 10:51 AM
What is tawator? Is it real or FAKED! PLZ HELP ME

So we got Quran and Sunnah with tawator

But I don't know if tawator is real.

Plz proove me that tawator is real and its not just a fake thing everybody is talking about

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
06-26-2022, 11:43 AM
:salam:

Please explain what do you mean under tawatur?

"As we know, the tradition or ahadith of the Holy Prophet (S) recorded in the books of Muslim traditionists begin with chains of transmitters on whose authority the traditionist reports the Prophet's acts or statements. Experts of hadith amongst Muslims have developed certain criteria for assessing the reliability of different chains of transmission and ascertaining the authenticity of the contents of traditions. They have developed a terminology with terms denoting various classifications of hadith depending on the character, strength or weakness of narrators and other factors, such as mutawatir, ahad, sahih, hasan, qawi, da’if, etc.

By tawatur is meant the multiplicity of the sources of a certain report that leads to certitude in the listener that the report is indeed true. One's knowledge of the existence of distant countries and towns and such historical figures as Cyrus or Napoleon may be said to be based on the tawatur of reports that one hears about them. So also is one's knowledge of the contemporary events not witnessed by him.

A mutawatir hadith is one which has been reported by so many different chains of transmission and such a number of narrators in every generation as normally could not agree to fabricate a tradition without the fact of its fabrication becoming known. Although some jurisprudents have specified a particular minimum for the number of narrators, such as five, seven, ten or even hundred, it is generally held that no particular number can be specified and the number capable of producing certitude depends on the experience of the listener.
"
Islam was and is a religion of jamah and public knowledge and practice.
As Arabs were very good in memory, learned and adapt in grammar and long poetry along with very high standards of truthfulness, the primary islamic sources were very hard to be faked.
In addition, the best learned orientalist nowdays do not find mistakes, except in their ability to grasp more knowledge, understanding and wisdom.
There are, in addition to "scientific" methods also spiritual methods and every highly skilled spiritualist knows that Islam is true. Many of them convert in silence. That could be called spiritual mutawatir.

We should strive and have aspirations in getting to higher levels of knowledge, understanding, wisdom and practice as well in gettimg closer to Allah by supererogatory nawafil and additional altruism-goodnes, kindness and help to other less fortunate in wealth, health, knowledge, teachers and practice.

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 12:29 PM
So my questions are:

1. What is the different between islam tawatur and other religions's tawatur?

2. Can you proove me that tawatur is not a lie?

3. I don't trust anyone so I checked some versus of Quran and some Hadiths that considered either scientific or talking about the future

And I found them correct yes. They are true (those verses & hadiths) but what if I said I am afraid that I trust just those (versus/hadiths) that I examined myself and I dont trust the others (versus/hadith)

Astaghfiru allah but am now Like all versus/hadiths are wrong untill I proove them right.

Which I find time and effort consuming, I can't examin evry verse of the quran and evry hadith as well as I cant trust anyone at this point (no chrestians/muslims/athiests...) with my faith bcz there is heaven or hell on the line.

Its a risky thing to trust someone with your WHOLE ETERNAL AFTER LIFE.

Plz help me brother

Thank you :(

Murid
06-26-2022, 12:50 PM

You should consider that most hadith are sound and not examine Quranic text in regard to soundness and study and learn further and further with a lot of dua that Allah increases you in knowledge, like Rabbi zidni ilman warzuqni fahman, Allahumma inni asalukal huda wa sadaad, Allahumma arinal haqqa haqqan warzuqnatibaah wa arinal batilan batila warzuqnajtinabah, Ya muqallibal quluub sabbit qalbi ala deenik and other sinilar sunnah duas.

Ask istiaza 10 mornings and evenings, recite Manzil often, surah ikhlas at least 10x after fajr, 6:1-3, as this is proven from hadith to get aeay shaytan and evil ones, as mornings and evenings duas and duas and adhkaar before sleep.

This is all from primary sources and not any kind of new salawat wording or new ibadah.

Practice as you can, not to overburden you.

https://quran.com/en/ghafir/60

As we get away shaytan and his blockages of ibadah as well as evil spiritual ones, and draw close malaika and noor, everything will be easier inshaAllah and we should have more ambitions and aspirations.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Murid
06-26-2022, 12:52 PM
PS
Ask Allah everything you need or have concerns about in dua and He will answer you or at least answer you as some good deed written for afterlife or evil drawn away.

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyh...ed-three-ways/

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 01:32 PM
This doesnt solve the issue at all.

Plz understand me astaghfiru allah. I dont wanna say that but I have to, to clarify. How am I suppose to do a dua that I dont believe that the PBUH said??

My main issue is tawatur. How can I make sure that all hadiths are correct from the prophet. And its not helpful to say its from trusted people or its hadith science bcz the issue here is that I have to do it myself

I have to examin it myself somehow I dont know

I know that bukhari & muslim considered the most authentic books after quran but my issue is why I have to trust bukhari? But wait why I have to trust people that say bukhari is the most auth book after quran

Bukhari can be just a madeup person. I dont know how can I know?

I am totally lost

Murid
06-26-2022, 02:22 PM
Assalamo alaykum

First answer is that Islam was very well publically (mutawatir) practiced and learnt by heart in the time of hadith scholars.

Second answer is the divine protection (throught different means) you may or may not know.

Third is the protection throught zahir means of lying-you would be socially dead for Arabs.

Fourth is the zahiri and batini consequences for lying upon prophet, such as curse and hellfire.

Fifth and maybe first is that there is the science of hadith well practiced and no noname and unproven person as you say mutawatir could be an authority. There were many ways to see the truth of the person and the authority was many times reexamined.

Sixt-please do not question well known hadith books which are nowdays and 1200 years ago mutawatir.

Seventh-and among the most important-you should ask Allah and have zeal and consistancy in asking duas.

You should not question a well known dua or even if you question its authenticity, in your case you do not question the wording or asking Allah.

Even our duas/pleadings to get something such as cure are ibadah. https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyh...ssence-ibadah/

We should continue in good duas: https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyh...ed-three-ways/

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyh...swered-unless/

Allah loves us making duas:
https://explore-islam.com/allah-love...or-your-needs/

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/those-...does-not-love/

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 04:47 PM
1. I didnt want to go that far but omG plz help mr.

"First answer is that Islam was very well publically (mutawatir) practiced and learnt by heart in the time of hadith scholars."

That not helping bcz how can I know what you are saying is true? It maybe in the public yes but not for real

The big question/doubt is how how how can I know?

I dont wanna say that but plz answer me supposing you talking to an athiest (I am not BUT) you get answers from the dinn / quran / hadiths not from outside. I need prooves from outside the dinn that prooves that those verses / hadiths are correct.

"Second answer is the divine protection (throught different means) you may or may not know."

Also this from the quran wich is not helping. I need a proove from outside.

My problem is the scientific ayat / hadith are self prooving (its a good thing and I believe in those ayats) but can you say the whole quran or hadiths are true bcz "some" scientific ayat and hadiths are true?

Some correct doesnt proove all correct which lead me to my main problem.

How How can I know? If the quran preserved. I can't take your word for it. I can't trust someone who said it. But I need a real proof to help me see it myself. I dont know how. But I am searching for the truth.

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 04:53 PM
And something else I think it is what started my this doubt. Is that zakir naik said "80% of quran prooven by science and in sha allah the remaining 20% it will be true bcz 80% is true"

But how can you know that that 20% is true?

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt want to say all that but I need help this why I said what in my heart.

So am I considered non muslim now? Did I got outside the circle of muslims??

Help

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 04:57 PM
"Sixt-please do not question well known hadith books which are nowdays and 1200 years ago mutawatir."

I am not questioning known hadiths. If you focus with me plz I am questioning almost all hadiths and verses of quran (astaghfirullah). But I wanna get answers.

The problem is in twatur. Is tawatur real? How can I know if you not just lied to?

As I said I need an evidense that is outside islam.

Pure Purple
06-26-2022, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
PS
Ask Allah everything you need or have concerns about in dua and He will answer you or at least answer you as some good deed written for afterlife or evil drawn away.

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyh...ed-three-ways/

Brother why do I feel like your answers are mostly out of context some times I get so confuse.And someone already pointed it out yet you are doing it.Are u a bot ?

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 05:02 PM
And another thing

Chrestianity have some truth some muslim scholars says its 5% of the bible is true.

So if we say some truth in the holy book prooves that the whole book is true then what?

What is the difference between all religions?

All can have some little truth to it?

And if you say contridactions everyone can "claim" that "x" religion have contridactions and come up with his own interpretation.

So you can't proove a religion by truth or "claimed contrudactions" so how you do that? ?

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 05:05 PM
And there is a problem of trusting who.

I can trust GOD ALLAH but I can't trust "people" that says ALLAH said or prophet said. Like wait I don't trust you so how can I trust what you saying??

Murid
06-26-2022, 05:23 PM

Your "questions" seem out of a perspective of under heavy satanic influence and not out of a long time ago practicing and adapt muslim learner.

These questions are more like can computers grow in sand because they contain silica.

Please reread.

I will not more indulge in continuining this argue.

Almost everything was answered to you.

If you are a fake nick, then as I answered, ask God, Allah alone, as you trust to Him, to give you answers, increases you in knowledge and understanding, gives you wisdom, that He removes shaytan and evil ones from you.
Have tawakkul and read a lot and practice (as probably 99.99 % people do) what you shall learn, go to namaz into masjid, read mornings and evenings duas, duas before sleeping, istiaza (audhobillahiminasshaytaanirrajeem 10x at least).

It will be better inshaAllah.

dragoncity
06-26-2022, 06:38 PM
1. We are not arguing
2. I born as a muslim but unlike others I question to learn to have more deep iman. Not just following blind inlly bcz that is a bad idea. If you follow blindlly then you will start doubting at the first athiest/chrestian attacks your religion and you might become athiest or chrestian. Bcz of that.

3. I am not a fake muslim. I born like a muslim so I know almost all basics.

4. My doubts is not from any satanic something. My doubts are from myself I think of them. What prooves that if I found an answer on youtube or google I will not come to ask here.

And bcz my doubts are weird this why I can't find an answer everywhere

Thank you for your help. But some of Your answers are off topic. Or you dont focus well on the question.

So let me re question in a simple way:

1. How can I proove that tawatur is a real thing and not made up (if you say scientific truths in quran I agree with you on the verses you will mention but what about the other verses)

2. If you say some truth in a holy book of a religion
Means the whole book is a word of God then all religions are true but they contridacte each other.

So any help?

Note: if you are not well educated just leave it bcz you will just get unessasary doubts and that is not my intention.

My intention is to find the truth. And I did it and made dua to allah but I cant just sit there and wait for something to happen. I have to move and search also.

Murid
06-26-2022, 07:16 PM

Quran is also a liguistic miracle. Nouman Ali Khan (as I know he is a convers despite the name) explains well in English on youtube basics of linguistc miracles. There are also numerical/mathematical miracles.

There are many semantic miracles.
For the first two, you should strive to know Arabic behind the C2 level (in a minute detail all the aspects of grammar too).

There are well known spiritual, noori and shifa miracles.
These are for the spiritual elite, as one practicing gain sainthood (experience truth), heal other with their sabab and get noticed by magician, witches, priests of different kind of religions, normal folk, get miracles around and in nature etc.

There is the practicing/source miracle. If you consistantly a lot, withput shirk, ask one God, Allah, for guidence He will guide you to His ways.

I will not further explain as the admin allows not writing practices in detail here, because the general audience is viewing and people are different-I must listen what he says.

Hamza Asadullah
06-26-2022, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dragoncity
What is tawator? Is it real or FAKED! PLZ HELP ME

So we got Quran and Sunnah with tawator

But I don't know if tawator is real.

Plz proove me that tawator is real and its not just a fake thing everybody is talking about
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Firstly what do you mean by "a fake thing everybody is talking about"? What type of material have you been watching/listening to or people have you been speaking to? Surely If we don't have the adequate knowledge in the first place which means our foundations are already shaky and then we start reading material or listening those opposed to Islam, then obviously we will begin to start having doubts. So my brother you are really not doing yourself any favours by reading any material or listening to such people. You must keep away from such material and people who are feeding you these toxic lies, otherwise you are risking your imaan.

With regards to Mutavathir then it refers to that which has been narrated by a large number of people with regards to what they literally "saw" or "heard" from the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), to the extent that it would be impossible for such a large number of people to have agreed upon a lie or schemed to try and deceive others.

This large number of people were present at every stage of the chain of narration from the beginning, middle and end, which is referred to as isnaad. So anything that is Muthavathir will have been narrated by a large number of people of which the chain of narration goes all the way back to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) every single time.

So considering the above then it is impossible that the Qur'an and any Muthavathir Hadith could have been forged. On top of that it is a common principle that anything that is forged will be full of lies and contradictions. However to this day no one has ever been able to prove a single contradiction or lie upon the Qur'an:

Almighty Allah says: "Then do they not reflect upon the Quran? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.” [an-Nisa 4:82]

Please also refer to the following link and threads to further help you understand the authenticity of the Qur'an:

https://www.islamreligion.com/catego...of-holy-quran/

https://www.islamreligion.com/articl...at-are-hadith/

Proof the Qur'ans Never been changed

The Qur'an: A true miracle that can only be from God

https://www.islamicboard.com/discove...ml#post3045277

Also my brother please look into the following thread which contains many help and advices to help us overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) as this could also be affecting you:

How to Overcome Waswasa/OCD in Worship

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.