/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About blogging

LilyRose
06-30-2022, 11:55 AM
Assalamu Alaikum
I'm thinking about starting an online text blogging, my main priorities are to make blogs about mental health, study and daily life. I have been searching for a free halal web hosting site, but I'm not sure which one should be the best.
The most free sites have ads, I don't want ads in my blogs, then there is blogger which is from google, i read that a blog writer has to install google adsense to monetize that blog.

1. If I don't install google adsense, would my blogging be halal?

2. And if I think about monetizing it from study websites affiliate marketing programs, would the money be halal?

3. Can you tell me some good free web hosting sites without the problem of ads?

4. If I choose in google adsense, what ads would I like, such as the ads relating study and all, but not impermissible things, would it be halal?

Thank you in advance!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-04-2022, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LilyRose
Assalamu Alaikum
I'm thinking about starting an online text blogging, my main priorities are to make blogs about mental health, study and daily life. I have been searching for a free halal web hosting site, but I'm not sure which one should be the best.
The most free sites have ads, I don't want ads in my blogs, then there is blogger which is from google, i read that a blog writer has to install google adsense to monetize that blog.

1. If I don't install google adsense, would my blogging be halal?

2. And if I think about monetizing it from study websites affiliate marketing programs, would the money be halal?

3. Can you tell me some good free web hosting sites without the problem of ads?

4. If I choose in google adsense, what ads would I like, such as the ads relating study and all, but not impermissible things, would it be halal?

Thank you in advance!
Wa Alaikum Asalaam,

It is best to ask the sister who posts here from her blog:

Please Support and Subscribe - Muslimgap.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.