/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation sin and its after effects.

Ahmadkhan2004
07-02-2022, 06:21 PM
I am 14 years old and I used to masturbate from past year but now with the grace of Allah I have stopped this sin Alhamdullilah. But the problem is that after this I think that every thing is impure. Door handles, wash in which I masturbated, the bed sheets, mobiles, laptop, and the laptop table which I kept it on etc I am in very tension and depression from this and dont know how to get out of this. I have changed bed sheets and handles, cleaned laptop with wet cloth and mobile etc. But then I think the laptop bag is impure or things like that the washroom the soap the shampoo etc. I don't know what to do?????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-03-2022, 04:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmadkhan2004
I am 14 years old and I used to masturbate from past year but now with the grace of Allah I have stopped this sin Alhamdullilah. But the problem is that after this I think that every thing is impure. Door handles, wash in which I masturbated, the bed sheets, mobiles, laptop, and the laptop table which I kept it on etc I am in very tension and depression from this and dont know how to get out of this. I have changed bed sheets and handles, cleaned laptop with wet cloth and mobile etc. But then I think the laptop bag is impure or things like that the washroom the soap the shampoo etc. I don't know what to do?????
Asalaamu Alaikum,

My brother it seems as though you are suffering from symptoms pertaining to Waswas/OCD. Please refer to the following thread which contains many helpful advices and resources to tackle and overcome waswas/OCD. Go through the thread carefully and make notes and implement what you learn and you will soon be free of these thoughts or they will at least be significantly reduced inshaAllah:

How to Overcome Waswasa/OCD in Worship

Ahmadkhan2004
07-03-2022, 07:36 AM
Thanks for your answer. Bro look I know that i am in waswas state but my question is should I wash everything or just declare everything pure and ask for forgiveness.

Ahmadkhan2004
07-03-2022, 07:40 AM
Look I don't understand to overcome my other waswas I went to phycatiarist but I couldnt tell him my this problem. I think of telling my mother everything but I have a fear in my mind of something bad could happen. I want really to get out of this.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
07-03-2022, 07:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmadkhan2004
Thanks for your answer. Bro look I know that i am in waswas state but my question is should I wash everything or just declare everything pure and ask for forgiveness.
You do not need to wash or clean anything out of mere doubt or assumptions of it being impure. Unless you are certain that it has impurities on it from urine, faeces, semen, wine or flowing blood.

Those who suffer from Waswas/OCD normally resort to irrational and extreme over cleaning as they think that everything around them is dirty and has pathogens on it. You must ignore these irrational thoughts, feelings and urges. Go through the entire thread carefully and make notes and implement the advices and you will find it highly beneficial in overcoming your irrational thoughts inshaAllah. Also ask of Allah during these blessed days and nights to help you overcome these irrational thoughts from waswas/OCD.

May Allah make it easy for you and those that suffer from waswas/OCD. Ameen

Murid
07-03-2022, 09:30 AM
:salam:

It is good that you repented.

Do not overburden yourself with the impurities.

If there are traces of impurities as moderator said, wash them and its done.

You saved yourself from such a great misery, inshaAllah.

https://hadithanswers.com/seven-peop...ay-of-qiyamah/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!