/* */

PDA

View Full Version : umrah - things that i should have before having the holy trip

Sabasultana
07-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Assalamualaikum, any tips on what i need to have before my visit. How should i plan everything before booking the umrah packages ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
07-08-2022, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabasultana
Assalamualaikum, any tips on what i need to have before my visit. How should i plan everything before booking the umrah packages ?
Alaikum salam
If you will go with a package then they plan everything for you. If you wanna go like me alone then you need a lot of preparation

Sabasultana
07-08-2022, 11:06 AM
I have already got this [redacted] in my hand right now , i am trying to get along and trying to know how the process goes. looking for more personal tips apart from this can you help with this ? should i consider these packages?

Revert alYunani
07-08-2022, 11:13 AM
As far as i know you just book the package and they take care of everything, ticket visa accommodation guide etc.

I dont have the vaccine so im going without a package in shaa Allah, and from what im seeing is better to just go with a package and have peace of mind.

Hopefully someone will help more

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.