/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should i start praying ?

Sulaiman098
07-20-2022, 07:51 AM
Assalamu Alaikum guys. Iam getting waswas. Whenever i pray in my home i feel like i am worshipping the person infront of my house like the feelings and the pictures of him comes in my mind. It is really annoying and is this shirk ? Pls help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
07-20-2022, 10:30 AM
Salamun Aleykum dear brother,

You pray to Allah and Allah alone.
If you know this, then everything is OK.
waswas is just waswas, it is just shaytaan trying to mess with your mind. I would try to just ignore it.
Face the Kiblah, say your niyat, followed by Allahu akbar and continue with your salat.

You cannot control your thoughts my brother. The more you try to suppress those thoughts and images in your head, the more you will be distracted from your salat.
Shaytaan will notice that and try even harder...so just try to ignore it.

Hamza Asadullah
07-21-2022, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Assalamu Alaikum guys. Iam getting waswas. Whenever i pray in my home i feel like i am worshipping the person infront of my house like the feelings and the pictures of him comes in my mind. It is really annoying and is this shirk ? Pls help
Wa Alaikum Asalaam,

Yes these thoughts are consistent with waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan). Please go through the below thread carefully and make notes and implement all the help, advices and resources. Also ask of Allah to make it easy for you and to enable you to overcome waswas:

How to Overcome Waswasa/OCD in Worship

May Allah make it easy for you and enable you to overcome these issues. Ameen

Duas_Revival
07-21-2022, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Wa Alaikumus Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

In relation to protection highly recommend reciting this - Dua for Protection from All Evil

Pronunciation: Bismillahil-lazee la ya-dur-ru ma’as-mihi shai’un fil-ardi wa la fis-sama’i, wa Hu-was-Sami’ul-‘Alim

Meaning: In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and he is the All-Hearing and All-Knowning

Virtue: ‘Uthman bin ‘Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, “He who recites three times every morning and evening: ‘Bismillahil-ladhi la yadurru ma’as-mihi shai’un fil-ardi wa la fis-sama’i, wa Huwas-Sami’ul-‘Alim (In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All- Knowing),’ nothing will harm him.”

Learn More:
https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...-from-all-evil

Please remember us in you duas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.