/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nazar on my hair

Sayyida
08-03-2022, 03:05 PM
Salaam

I wanted to discuss something about my hair.
when I was younger I had very long thick hair
everyone would compliment it
I am in my 30s now
so when I was in my 20s I started experiencing very drastic hair loss
throughout the years I have used every recommended hair oil treatments etc
until I was around 30 and somebody introduced me to a herbal oil
at the time I wasn’t sure if it was working
1 day my sister said to me u need to stop using the oil as it’s doing nothing for u
because she was older , I listened to her
little did I know, she said it because she was jealous that it had worked for me
So after that I started experiencing more hair loss
just recently I’ve started using another herbal oil and Alhamdulillah I’m seeing good results
but all she does is stare at my hair and then it starts falling sgain
I feel like she does nazar on my hair because it falls continuously
please can u tell me what to do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
08-03-2022, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sayyida
Salaam

I am in my 30s now
1 day my sister said to me u need to stop using the oil as it’s doing nothing for u
little did I know, she said it because she was jealous that it had worked for me
just recently I’ve started using another herbal oil and Alhamdulillah I’m seeing good results
:wa:

As you age you tend to loose hair.It could be due various reasons stress, hormone imbalance or maybe heridetery and some times its seasonal like in winter you loose more hair.
Why would your sister be jealous of your hair. Lol
When you are younger you compete with siblings or may be some form of jelousy is there. Given your age, by this age sisters always give best advice as much they can.Maybe your case is exceptional.
I personally believe hair oil can not stop hairfall.You should regularly oil your hair ( once or twice a week) but it will not stop hairfall.This is what I think.
If you strongly believe it's an evil eye you can check here
https://learn-islam.org/cure-evileye-class3

*charisma*
08-03-2022, 07:30 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Regardless of whether your sister is jealous or not you should remind her to say mashallah tabarakallah whenever she sees something beautiful.
For yourself you should always recite the morning and evening adhkaar to protect yourself from any evil during the day.

It is normal to lose hair as you get older, although if it is an unusual or unhealthy amount, you should get blood work done to check your levels. Low vitamin D and iron levels can be the culprit.

Sayyida
08-03-2022, 07:39 PM
Jazakallah for your reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
08-03-2022, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sayyida
Salaam

I am in my 30s now
Wa Alaikum Asalaam,

A lot of the times we can wrongly assume that someone is doing nazar (evil eye) on us whenever anything goes wrong. This is also a cultural thing. Know that evil eye certainly does exist and it is better for us to take precautions by doing self ruqya and the necessary Dua's. However we must also be aware not to wrongly assume certain individuals are giving us evil eye especially if they are within the immediate family as it may develop enmity and animosity in our hearts, which in this case is your older sister. It is incumbent upon us to maintain the ties of kinship. So speak to your sister in a gentle and loving manner and share your feelings with her to get her to also open up. Know that shaythan is always scheming to try and create friction and resentment between close family members in particular and the last thing you want is for this to continue to affect your long term relationship.

Please refer to the following for more on evil eye including how to protect yourself:

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2095...m-the-evil-eye

https://seekersguidance.org/answers/...eye-a-reality/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.