/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Divorce or quit since a month ago because of hijab,l got married 5yrs ago

Ade
08-06-2022, 12:47 PM
I got married to a Muslim man with a wife and children,am a Christian by birth,got converted to Muslim and l pray 5times daily, unable to gave birth since,l was sick last year and got operated in Sept , January this year my husband did introduction to another woman and got married to her in March,we have misunderstanding on ileya day,l was asked to beg him and l comply but his response is that for him to come back home since then,l should put on hijab, and hijab is not convenient for me and I don't want to divorce him

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
08-07-2022, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ade
I got married to a Muslim man with a wife and children,am a Christian by birth,got converted to Muslim and l pray 5times daily, unable to gave birth since,l was sick last year and got operated in Sept , January this year my husband did introduction to another woman and got married to her in March,we have misunderstanding on ileya day,l was asked to beg him and l comply but his response is that for him to come back home since then,l should put on hijab, and hijab is not convenient for me and I don't want to divorce him
Assalamu alaykum.

Try to wear hijab slowly over time. First wear baggier clothes, then wear a hat or bandanna, then wear a scarf.

Show your husband you are trying.

Pray to Allah to help you in your difficulty.

Nooralhuda
08-12-2022, 05:03 AM
hijab is fard (mandatory)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.