/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Men - the attack against them

Sunshineday
08-07-2022, 01:32 PM
I do believe that Men are being attacked and instead you get:

1. People saying that Men should be like females and be more emotional-but why are they giving advice, when they can't even sort out their own depression and even if they do they spend maybe years??

2. They are critical of a husband's role but they are in effect asking for everyone else to protect them -so basically playing a role of a substitute husband-asking for people to look out and protect them on their nights out etc. So be criticised for being supporting for when being a husband but not for being a substitute husband for single women who want to make risky decisions. This is what they call the "active bystander"

I've only added 2 points, but there are so much more, and people are being taken for a ride, they as they see it create a lot of problems and contradictions, and then ask people to support them at their level. Islam is where we give the poor the due-not give the needy whatever they want. We are not here to walk behind the backsides of idiots and support them in all their stupidity as they deem it kind when it is far from it.

They should have been respecting Men and their contributions. We are all to learn about being a servant to Allah, how can you do it if you are not able to respect others?? Women largely didn't go out very far to work, so they were being tested on how they treat their husbands etc, just as their husband's are also being tested additionally to not only how they treat their wives but how they are externally with at work etc. This is the problem, why people turning advice given to Muslim women to oppression -when it isn't -it's about passing the test to go to the hereafter. How else should we be tested??

Remember Allah much and only join the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he returns.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SintoDinto
08-08-2022, 08:48 AM
sister please stop doing cryptic gheebah

Sunshineday
08-09-2022, 06:46 AM
Gheebah is backbiting -how are you accusing this of backbiting???

Here are other points:

1. They take away the death penalty and what they would like people to do instead, go to the Courts and give "Vicitm impact" statements so the Murderer/Rapist can hear that instead!So that's supposed to be acceptable to a Man -if you kill members of their family for him just to write a statement about how it has impacted on his life and read it to the Murderer instead of having him put to death??

So instead of allowing what should have been doing, they be killed etc, asking for people to dismiss what Men have been told to do by Allah and follow the whims of stupid people -and they actually picked on females to corrupt them first -like accepting homosexuality (having gay friends) and going from there.

2. So what should we be listening to?? They are just telling people to be more emotional -but they haven't got a handle on their own emotions and spend years sorting them out.

3. People play to many society games and even males are standing there being fooled, what they need to do is pose like females showing off about their lives on social media, instead wf worshipping Allah and giving the poor their due.

4. What I've stated as above, they complain if Men are looking after their wives, they call it oppression but it's OK to be an "active bystander" when people may find themselves in difficulty.

I've taken the time to explain and if you have any issues, then take the time to explain what point your making. Backbiting is usually about specific person -slandering them. As I could just say that your actually avoiding what is clearly happening in society.

SintoDinto
08-10-2022, 01:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunshineday
Gheebah is backbiting -how are you accusing this of backbiting???

Here are other points:

1. They take away the death penalty and what they would like people to do instead, go to the Courts and give "Vicitm impact" statements so the Murderer/Rapist can hear that instead!So that's supposed to be acceptable to a Man -if you kill members of their family for him just to write a statement about how it has impacted on his life and read it to the Murderer instead of having him put to death??

So instead of allowing what should have been doing, they be killed etc, asking for people to dismiss what Men have been told to do by Allah and follow the whims of stupid people -and they actually picked on females to corrupt them first -like accepting homosexuality (having gay friends) and going from there.

2. So what should we be listening to?? They are just telling people to be more emotional -but they haven't got a handle on their own emotions and spend years sorting them out.

3. People play to many society games and even males are standing there being fooled, what they need to do is pose like females showing off about their lives on social media, instead wf worshipping Allah and giving the poor their due.

4. What I've stated as above, they complain if Men are looking after their wives, they call it oppression but it's OK to be an "active bystander" when people may find themselves in difficulty.

I've taken the time to explain and if you have any issues, then take the time to explain what point your making. Backbiting is usually about specific person -slandering them. As I could just say that your actually avoiding what is clearly happening in society.
oh my mistake, i thought you were talking about another sister who wrote a thread about a heartbreak, my mistake.........sorry.......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tryingtobecalm
08-15-2022, 07:23 AM
thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.