/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have eczema and water makes my skin sting. Is there any other way to perform wudu

Mifty29
08-15-2022, 04:33 PM
I suffer from eczema on my arms, face and neck. It stings whenever I apply water due to the cracks of raw skin. I also get extremely dry after this.
I was wondering if there is any other way to perform wudu that would still be valid instead of using water.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tryingtobecalm
08-16-2022, 02:33 AM
salam sister , try sea water it can relieve your symptoms

- Qatada -
08-19-2022, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mifty29
I suffer from eczema on my arms, face and neck. It stings whenever I apply water due to the cracks of raw skin. I also get extremely dry after this.
I was wondering if there is any other way to perform wudu that would still be valid instead of using water.
Read this page: my hands hurts and skin is dry- wudhu :-/

my hands hurts and skin is dry- wudhu :-/
my hands hurts soo much, the doctor says that I've rid most of my skin layers, and says that the layer I've is the 'last' layer before it get...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.