/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah doesn't care about you thoughts -because of your standards

Sunshineday
08-28-2022, 04:18 PM
There are plenty of people who say that Allah doesn't care about them because of a problem. I would like to use an extreme example to be able to highlight this issue:

If there is a wife who prays for her husband to change-be better (might be addicted to something), if after praying for a while nothing happens, then she may say she doesn't feel that Allah is caring about her.

So she has lowered her standards - and asking Allah to work at that level to be able to feel appreciated.

If her husband has created the situation, then other people are allowing themselves to be affected by his behaviour (I understand there may not be a choice), so the wife would say I need him to change for not only my life to be better, but when Allah sorts it out, I feel cared about. So the action of a wrong doer is dictating your standards of what you now are saying you need to do in life - here is the issue. In the Quran we give the poor their due, not whatever they want. Too many times people are pandering too people who do not much to help themselves or others (but are happy to be surrounded by others who are), you cannot say the quality of your relationship with Allah is whether he sorts out such and such a person, as if he does not -then you are actually lowering the standard of your relationship with Allah to those of the wrongdoers-you are allowing them to dictate what you should be asking for in life.

Allah is above all that the wrong doers do, so remember the story of Prophet Noah peace be upon him when he lost his son in the flood -it is not for him to say that he doesn't feel cared about. Yes, there is helping people-but obviously if you are criticising Allah for not sorting out stuff-then you have clearly gone too far to say what should be done. Think here, and be not selfish as I've seen people do-even Mothers are willing to ask people to help out, when their son has even committed crimes, they would even if they could take all of someone's possessions and give them to the wrong doer without a though of the impact on others.

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement and only follow the Mahdi, the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he returns.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.