/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All my prayers get rejected and my life sucks

muslimah7777
08-31-2022, 12:06 PM
My life is at its worst. I'm a strong person but I am breaking apart. My life is falling apart. I'm 22 years old, pray 5 times, occasionally tahajjud too. I don't miss any fasts in Ramzan, I make sure to fast voluntarily too from time to time. I try to recite wazeefas and duas on a daily basis. I give charity despite having limited pocket money. I try my best not to hurt anyone then why??? Why does Allah reject all my prayers???? I want to commit s*icide. I'm so tired.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
08-31-2022, 12:16 PM
:salam:

What are your problems, please name and write some of them here.

Did you talk with your parents and MDs, psychiatrists?

Sometimes we can have undiagnosed depression, hypothyreoidism, diabetes, anemia etc.

Sometimes we can have sihr/ayn/hasad/posession.

It depends where we live.

Some adaptogenic supplements like Rhodiola rosea, Saffron, Bee pollen, Black cumin oil, Mumio altai/shilajit, St. Johns wort, inositol, omega 3 and other help a lot in our energy levels/mood/productivity/memory/looks etc.

Do you work or study?

Eric H
08-31-2022, 12:53 PM
Peace be with you muslimah; and welcome to the forum;

Allah cares for all of his creation, and that includes you. You are very special to Allah and he has a purpose for you. It sounds as if you are striving to do everything right, you are praying, fasting and giving to charity.

Life is a constant battle, you have survived every battle with your demons so far, so that makes you a survivor; you are already stronger than you think you are. There are many dilemmas to face when you consider ending your life. You want the pain to stop, but you don't know how to stop the pain, and you don't really want to die, you are searching for hope and another way out. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. No matter how bad your situation may seem, your only fight is to get through today. Tomorrow will present its own problems, somehow you Will find the strength to get through tomorrow too.

I am only 73, and life has been one crisis after another, the problems of life are incredibly testing and hard. But hard does not mean impossible. You learn perseverance, and you keep trying, you learn resilience, and when life beats you down, you get up; always just one more time.

However big your problems may seem, Allah is greater. Pray for the wisdom, strength, peace and serenity to do the will of Allah.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom, strength, peace and serenity to get through this day and every day; always one day at a time.

Eric.

Karl
08-31-2022, 11:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah7777
My life is at its worst. I'm a strong person but I am breaking apart. My life is falling apart. I'm 22 years old, pray 5 times, occasionally tahajjud too. I don't miss any fasts in Ramzan, I make sure to fast voluntarily too from time to time. I try to recite wazeefas and duas on a daily basis. I give charity despite having limited pocket money. I try my best not to hurt anyone then why??? Why does Allah reject all my prayers???? I want to commit s*icide. I'm so tired.
Hi are you flooded and wandering about trying to survive the deluge and devastation in Pakistan?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rah
09-16-2022, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah7777
my life is at its worst. I'm a strong person but i am breaking apart. My life is falling apart. I'm 22 years old, pray 5 times, occasionally tahajjud too. I don't miss any fasts in ramzan, i make sure to fast voluntarily too from time to time. I try to recite wazeefas and duas on a daily basis. I give charity despite having limited pocket money. I try my best not to hurt anyone then why??? Why does allah reject all my prayers???? I want to commit s*icide. I'm so tired.

did allah come down and said ur prayers are rejected? Last time i checked allah answers all prayers. Us humans have to be patient on whatever we asked for and allah grant's it in correct timing. Ur angry speaking from heart not brain. Remember heart loves everything.
Ur only 22 and haven't seen life yet. Whats the difference between u and a grown up is they have been thru alot in life. You have to stay positive and focus and worry about whats important which is allah and ur health. Stop listening to people bull ----. Even if someone wants to say something let them know if its not positive am not interested.

Thats ur problem...u pray and all and u have no iman from ur heart...ur not profet that allah has to answer on ur term. Be patient even if it take years. Trust the process and let all make decisions and he sees and know everything. People who do wrong is a debt allah is coming after them. ...may allah protect us and all muslims ameen

Ghost1987
09-28-2022, 07:39 AM
Well never give up hope

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.