/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have few questions

Nitro Zeus
09-02-2022, 02:45 PM
Assalamu' alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Guys, I have found another forum on Google where it is for former Christians, and I will ask some help from former Christians who knows well languages, interpretations and history of New Testament. And I have registered there as a former Christian, and I have found a history forum where I can help from some professionals who are well versed in history of ancient world. Because, I want to respond to Hungarian's claims about Transylvania and expose the Hungarian propaganda.

And I will respond to Christian extremists who are making false accusations on Islam, and I want to protect my brothers and sisters from being mislead by outsiders of Islam.

My questions are:

1. Is this rewardable intention?
2. Is this noble intention?

The main purpose of this website is to expose the deception and lies of terrorists so that the whole world will know that terrorists are compulsive liars, dishonest and deceivers, and to protect my brothers and sisters in Islam from being mislead.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
09-03-2022, 08:42 AM
alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Yeah it's a really good intention. Prophet Muhammad said: "Pass the message on from me, even if it's one ayah (Quran verse)."

Focus on giving a good message which reaches more people and avoid having long arguments.

Allah reward you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.