/* */

PDA

View Full Version : (You Will Die The Way You lived! Part 2)

k.ibrahim
09-11-2022, 04:38 AM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu ''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.'' "O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". I am Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher, I am Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You, You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you; You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!....(Rasulullah(Sallallaho alaihe wa sallam)has said, "Those who believe in (There is nothing worthy of worship but ALLAH) will neither have fear in the grave nor on the Day of Resurrection. It is as if I see the spectacle when they 'will rise from their graves, wiping dust from their heads and saying: 'All praise is for Allah, who has cast off (for good) all worry and fear from us. " It is stated in another hadith that those who profess(La ilaha illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah) will experience no affliction at the time of death or in the grave. Note: Hadhrat Ibn Abbaas (Radhiyallaho anho) says: "Once Hazrat Jibraa-eel (Alayhis salaam) came to Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) was very much worried, and Jibraa-eel said: 'Almighty Allah has sent His salaam to you and has enquired why you look so sad and worried!" Although Allah knows whatever is hidden in the hearts, yet by such enquiries Allah means to indicate honor, respect and favors. Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) replied, "O Jibraa-eel! I am worried about my Ummah, as to how they will (fare) on the Day of Judgement!" "Is it about the non-believers or about the Muslims?" asked Jibraa-eel (Alayhis salaam). "About the Muslims," replied Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam). Jibraa-eel (Alayhis salaam) then took Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) along to a graveyard where the people of the tribe of Banu Salama were buried; there he struck a grave with his wing and said (stand up by the orders of Allah). Out of that grave', an extremely handsome man stood up, and he was reciting ("There is nothing worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of ALLAH, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil alamin ) Hadhrat Jibraa-eel (Alayhis salaam) told him to go back to his place, which he did. Then he struck another grave with his wing. Out of it stood up an extremely ugly person with black face and worried eyes, who was saying, "Alas, there is nothing but sorrow, shame and horror!" Hadhrat Jibraaeel (Alayhis salaam) told him to go back to his place, and then explained to Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), "The people will rise up on the Day of Resurrection in the same state that they were at the time of their death." In this hadith, the people of (There is nothing worthy of worship but ALLAH ) apparently imply those who have close attachment for and remain busy with this Kalimah, just as milkman, shoeman, pearl man and iceman mean those who deal in and especially stock those particular things. Thus, there is no doubt whatsoever that the people of this Kalimah, will receive this extraordinary treatment. In Surah Faatir of the Holy Qur'an, three categories of this Ummat have been described; one category is named (leaders in virtues), about whom it is stated in a hadith that they will enter Paradise without any reckoning. According to one hadith, a person who recites(There is nothing worthy of worship but ALLAH) one hundred times daily will on the Day of Resurrection be raised up with his face shining like the full moon. Madhrat Abu Darda (Radhiyallaho anho) narrated that those whose tongues remain busy in the zikr of Allah will enter Paradise rejoicing. ......(commentary) ALLAH Says, Nobody will be forced to declare the kalima La llaha ill allah, Nobody will be forced to embrace Islam and Accept the Kailma La llaha ill allah” You want to believe than Believe, and if you don’t want to believe? Then don’t believe, You want to reject ALLAH and His Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)? You want to give preference to this(World) this Dunya over the hereafter(Akhirah) and you want to enjoy this Life, The 50years that you might get, or the 60years that you might get, And if your lucky you get a 100years, You want to enjoy this and you want get this preference to the Eternal Bliss in Paradise? Then O people! It’s your choice! You wana live a life wining and Dining, You wana live a life pubbing and clubbing, you wana live a life chilling and Thrilling? Then O people! Do as you please! But let me tell you The last Laugh will be with None other then ALLAH! The Rabb of ALL Worlds, The Rabb of the Arsh and Kursi! The Last Laugh will be with None other than the Rabb of the Arsh and Kursi! Because Rasulullah(Sallallahu Alayhi wa salam) said, You do as you please but remember, You will die just like You Lived! You will die just like You lived, If You’ve lived wining and dining, chilling and thrilling and giving preference to the (World) over the hereafter! And Then you think in your little minds that at the point of Death you will utter the Kalima,(without repentance,without Taubah ) La llaha ill allah Muhammadur Rasulullah, or You will die reciting zikr or sending Salutations on Muhammad(sallallahu alayhi wa salam), or You will die in a state of prostration ,Then Those people! They are living in Cuckoo land! They are living in Cuckoo Land! If People think that they can do anything they want and reject ALLAH and His Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam). Then they are going to die with the Kalima, La llaha ill allah, Then O people of The world you are kidding none other then yourselves, Just as it is hope that one who pleases ALLAH and His Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and Suppresses his desires, and gives preference to the Akhirah(Hereafter) over the World (Dunya), ALLAH will honor him at the time of Death, Its so possible that ALLAH takes out His Soul, when He is in the state of prostration, when He is bowing down before the Rabb of the Arsh and kursi in (prayer)Salat, ALLAH Takes out His Soul, when he is woken up during the night and his hands are raised before His Master, and he is begging for ALLAH’s Mercy, O people! ALLAH May takes his Soul, While he is sitting in the Masjid of Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) before the Raudah offering Salaams to Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) or he is in Masjid Al-Haram in the state of Ihram making tawaaf Around the House of ALLAH, Just as it is hope that ALLAH(Subhana wa ta’ala ) will honour that Individual who gives preference to Hereafter(Akhirah)over the Dunya(World), It is feared one who gives preference to the (World) Dunya over the hereafter & Rejects the Teachings of ALLAH and His Rasulullah(Sallallah alayhi wa salam), and neglects his obligation to ALLAH and Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam), O people! It is feared that ALLAH will Disgrace those people at the time of Death, ALLAH will Disgrace them at the times of Death! And if ALLAH Disgrace’s them at the time of Death, Then You tell me what You think ALLAH (Subhana wa ta’ala) has in store for Them, thereafter in the Grave, Day of judgment and Jahannam!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.