/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Husband and Aunt

Rah
09-16-2022, 03:52 PM
My husband and I are first cousins. His mom and mom are sisters. Now our aunt which is another sister is all over my husband. Meaning we all leave different countries however exchanging of messages, she calls him nick name, she basically taking my place as a wife. Planning everything. My husband at home he has nothing to talk about all day mute because everything he already discussed there.

This started day 1 of merrage 12 years ago and I let go thinking shes just an aunt. She got married same day we did now divorced and now 12 years laiter she wants to move closer to my family. Shes 62. I discussed with my husband and we fought for years he calls me crazy. It seems shes flirting and he cant say anything because he grew up around her. SHOULD I LET THIS GO? If she moves close to me My schedule with my husband will be over. I have 2 kids now and I want to know decision.

Went Dubai she was there the way they talk so obvious they hiding something. Things are just tence and not normal when am around them. Appart from weard whatssapp messages husband says am over reaching. I think shes doing most....HELP!!!! should I let go? and just pray to Allah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wealthbuilder
09-16-2022, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rah
My husband and I are first cousins. His mom and mom are sisters. Now our aunt which is another sister is all over my husband. Meaning we all leave different countries however exchanging of messages, she calls him nick name, she basically taking my place as a wife. Planning everything. My husband at home he has nothing to talk about all day mute because everything he already discussed there.

This started day 1 of merrage 12 years ago and I let go thinking shes just an aunt. She got married same day we did now divorced and now 12 years laiter she wants to move closer to my family. Shes 62. I discussed with my husband and we fought for years he calls me crazy. It seems shes flirting and he cant say anything because he grew up around her. SHOULD I LET THIS GO? If she moves close to me My schedule with my husband will be over. I have 2 kids now and I want to know decision.

Went Dubai she was there the way they talk so obvious they hiding something. Things are just tence and not normal when am around them. Appart from weard whatssapp messages husband says am over reaching. I think shes doing most....HELP!!!! should I let go? and just pray to Allah?
:salam:

1. You should clearly talk to your husband and keep her away. No more discussions. A third member should never interfere in marriage, even if it is father of one of the spouse. I know a happy family, which came to stage of divorce because of over interference of father in marriage.

2. And please do not judge someone unless you have a sound proof. Because, judging without knowledge will only increase your pain. If you really doubt, try to find proof, but not judge and feel the pain.

3. Try to involve sensible elders and make sure his aunt stays away.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.