/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Babel

Irteza
09-18-2022, 07:07 AM
Assalam Alekum,

I have been discussing with a Christian. He raised an objection on the Quran that Quran has misplaced Tower of Babel. He shared a link with me wherein he argued that the relics of tower can be found in Iran, but same can not be found in Egypt.

How can we respond to his allegation that Quran misplaced Tower of Babel in Egypt?

Wasalam Alekum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
09-18-2022, 08:44 PM
وعليكم السلام

What makes him think that the tower mentioned in the Qur’an is the same tower of Babel mentioned in the Bible?

Irteza
09-22-2022, 05:48 AM
Assalam Alekum,

I dont know but since I have been talking with him for quite a long time now, he somehow tries to undermine the credibility and authenticity as well as historicity of Quran. I have tried to answer him regarding many things like Haman being copied from Book of Esther, and I have been studying on the Tower of Babel story too.
He actually shared with me a link wherein there were archaeological evidences for a tower in Babel but, he claimed, there are none in favor of any tower build by Haman of Quran.
Therefore I thought to disucss it in group

Evanaaa
11-01-2022, 01:45 AM
Listen,haman didn't build any tower,anyone who read quran would understand that it was just a saying of firaoune to musa,he just wanted to boast that there is no god but him,no such a construction of tower taken place.He just challenged Musa and wanted to imply Musa is a lair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.