/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ultimatums to Allah -how awful

Sunshineday
09-28-2022, 07:43 AM
Seen so many threads from those who claim they believe, but yet essentially giving ultimatums to Allah -here, when they are not happy with something, they say Allah hasn't done very well. No where in Islam was it taught, that you should get what you want from Allah, if you don't you have every right to have self-pity, and go on about being ill done by.

This is horrendous and showing an immature attitude. The replies they get from other Muslims is also problematic as it goes to sympathetic lengths .. don't give up -which is allowing ensuring to the troublemakers (which I will call them that as they are doing nothing else but causing trouble to themselves and to others by not building better relationships and making conversations with better purpose and meaning).

Also the responses, they are quick to say Muslims have a harsher test etc -yep, but frankly this doesn't apply to those that don't believe in Islam. As per the Quran this is for BELIEVING Men and BELIEVING Women -not for a little bit believing.

today's society is too much going on about their feelings-, whatever makes you happy etc.

You cannot say to Allah on the Day of Judgement, feel sorry for me because such and such a person didn't like me-there is no law in Islam that they had to like you and Allah is not going to punish anyone for not liking you. That is separate that children etc need to be protected-the bare essentials -but even if your parent didn't love you-Allah is not going to throw them into Hell for that. That is not the rule in Islam, as long as they provided for you etc.

Neither is Allah just going to give you paradise, because you have been "deprived" of something, and you were so sad -that is not the criteria of going to Paradise, but rather that you persevered regardless of the setbacks.

You have NO RIGHT TO DICTATE TO ALLAH THE CRITERIA-the criteria has already been set. Frankly if it was run on your whims and Allah is changing how you look and everything to fit in how you like things-the this world would be even more of a WORSER state-we don't want the world to be run by your whims and your immature views and immature people. :bump1:

Allah is above all that and you have no right to say that he is not Merciful due to your standards. How can you be Muslims servants of Allah, when you don't know how to even be a Servant and put him and others before your own??

There are a lot of people who have been doing black magic and they use a fantasy - for example they think of someone getting married and they can't stand it, then they do black magic-here they conjured up the fantasy in their brain and then fooled themselves, instead of taking control and then asking other people to go through rubbish because they can't control their minds. This is the extreme of someone who thinks that their thoughts are greater than Allah's say so. :raging:

There are evil doers that even complain that they didn't have good parents-then what are they saying to Allah that they should have come out of someone else's womb-are they not embarrassed??

People need to stop giving so much sympathy to these people as they are causing trouble as they think this is the way Muslims are supposed to -and these people end up doing what even wrongdoers do, seek attention, they repeat their story so many times, getting advice but doing nothing and acting as if it's the first time they are speaking to someone-hence being a troublemaker.

To you on your way and to me on mine. People shouldn't be swayed by sympathy of those that are making demands on Allah-when they need to mature themselves and clearly are not even ready for marriage -as that takes sacrifice. So to those that are just complaining that Allah ain't giving them what they want -whatever :popcorn:

Remain steadfast in Islam and only join the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he returns.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wealthbuilder
09-28-2022, 08:03 AM
Remain steadfast in Islam and only join the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he returns.
I beg to differ on this statement. Who knows, when will Mahdi & Prophet Jesus will come? These statements, seem to devalue the existence of Muslims and drive them away from the true path of Islam. I remember while reading some history books. Jews and Christain priests would fake themselves and become Imams of Mosques and give sermons that would drive away Muslims from the path of Allah. Every Muslim has the responsibility to safeguard and spread Islam with good values.

To you on your way and to me on mine. People shouldn't be swayed by sympathy of those that are making demands on Allah-when they need to mature themselves and clearly are not even ready for marriage -as that takes sacrifice. So to those that are just complaining that Allah ain't giving them what they want -whatever
People are the way they are. As a good Muslim, it is your job to explain to them the true values of Islam. Show love and togetherness. Being arrogant to them, will only drive them away from Islam. And this is one of the biggest disease today with Muslims.

SoldierAmatUllah
09-28-2022, 08:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunshineday
Seen so many threads from those who claim they believe, but yet essentially giving ultimatums to Allah -here, when they are not happy with something, they say Allah hasn't done very well. No where in Islam was it taught, that you should get what you want from Allah, if you don't you have every right to have self-pity, and go on about being ill done by.

This is horrendous and showing an immature attitude. The replies they get from other Muslims is also problematic as it goes to sympathetic lengths .. don't give up -which is allowing ensuring to the troublemakers (which I will call them that as they are doing nothing else but causing trouble to themselves and to others by not building better relationships and making conversations with better purpose and meaning).

Also the responses, they are quick to say Muslims have a harsher test etc -yep, but frankly this doesn't apply to those that don't believe in Islam. As per the Quran this is for BELIEVING Men and BELIEVING Women -not for a little bit believing.

today's society is too much going on about their feelings-, whatever makes you happy etc.

You cannot say to Allah on the Day of Judgement, feel sorry for me because such and such a person didn't like me-there is no law in Islam that they had to like you and Allah is not going to punish anyone for not liking you. That is separate that children etc need to be protected-the bare essentials -but even if your parent didn't love you-Allah is not going to throw them into Hell for that. That is not the rule in Islam, as long as they provided for you etc.

Neither is Allah just going to give you paradise, because you have been "deprived" of something, and you were so sad -that is not the criteria of going to Paradise, but rather that you persevered regardless of the setbacks.

You have NO RIGHT TO DICTATE TO ALLAH THE CRITERIA-the criteria has already been set. Frankly if it was run on your whims and Allah is changing how you look and everything to fit in how you like things-the this world would be even more of a WORSER state-we don't want the world to be run by your whims and your immature views and immature people. :bump1:

Allah is above all that and you have no right to say that he is not Merciful due to your standards. How can you be Muslims servants of Allah, when you don't know how to even be a Servant and put him and others before your own??

There are a lot of people who have been doing black magic and they use a fantasy - for example they think of someone getting married and they can't stand it, then they do black magic-here they conjured up the fantasy in their brain and then fooled themselves, instead of taking control and then asking other people to go through rubbish because they can't control their minds. This is the extreme of someone who thinks that their thoughts are greater than Allah's say so. :raging:

There are evil doers that even complain that they didn't have good parents-then what are they saying to Allah that they should have come out of someone else's womb-are they not embarrassed??

People need to stop giving so much sympathy to these people as they are causing trouble as they think this is the way Muslims are supposed to -and these people end up doing what even wrongdoers do, seek attention, they repeat their story so many times, getting advice but doing nothing and acting as if it's the first time they are speaking to someone-hence being a troublemaker.

To you on your way and to me on mine. People shouldn't be swayed by sympathy of those that are making demands on Allah-when they need to mature themselves and clearly are not even ready for marriage -as that takes sacrifice. So to those that are just complaining that Allah ain't giving them what they want -whatever :popcorn:

Dearest Sister,

Been talkkng this all my life - sacrificed alot many times for respect towards Allah(SWT)My trials that are part of Duhayma fitan made me a bit distant from Allah but didn't bring me to anything but good focus on deen & dunya both.I have suffered alot of things & i understand Qur’an in awesome way - it always most of the time how it is,Alhamdulillah.

I suffer from being a momin to despairing states - This is how i believe is a reason for self growth.Do continuous little good deeds & find refuge with Allah

Problems :

1-No real life experience that brings you to knees & despairing state & that's when Allah sends His help EXACTLY.

We have members here with these stories of despair & due to good deeds in paingul times by the Grace of Allah Alone,got rewards of both religion & world with promising news about good hereafter as in gladtiding dreams.

Watch the Ummah,what's happening & then do critical analysis.

2- You don't understand Duhayma Fitan thus the confusion.

3- Learn what is "Empathy",softness wonders,giving hope & then teaching Deen. This is the basis of dawah.

4-Your posts will lead many to giving up & losing it all because of the strictness that your tone has.I have seen harsh tones here for someone who was upto suicide,,they literally out of sympathy,ruined his imaan even more.Last time he was very sad in his post.I pray to Allah to keep him safe & give him all the good things of both world & hereafter.

5- You can point out but first have hands-on experiences on the Duhayma that's destructing Muslims imaan & everyone is affected & lax- gets up again.

6- Allah maybe not angry with us all because He is Most Merciful -heartaches

SoldierAmatUllah
09-28-2022, 08:53 AM
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Make things easy for the people, and do not make it difficult for them, and make them calm (with glad tidings) and do not repulse (them).

-Bukhari

Prophet (ﷺ) said:

'A'isha, verily Allah is kind and He loves kindness and confers upon kindness which he does not confer upon severity and does not confer upon anything else besides it (kindness).

-Muslim

Hadeeth that i can recall,to meaning :

"Thinking well of ALLAH is an excellent act or (part) of worship"

From a lengthy Hadeeth:

"....Then, the fitnah of ad-duhayma (it is called ‘dark and black fitnah‘ because of its enormity) (will start) and will not leave any member of this nation without severely touching him. When it is thought that its time has come to an end, it will be lengthened. Meanwhile (during this fitnah), a man will wake up as a believer and will meet the night as a disbeliever, until people divide into two camps; a camp of belief that contains no hypocrisy, and a camp of hypocrisy that contains no belief. If this happens, then await the Dajjal on that day or the next.”

Ahmad, Abu Dawud and Al-Hakim, Mishkatul-Masabih, vol. 4, no. 5403

Please be kind to everyone . Kindness brings towards Allah & not strictness! People are engulfed in terribly depressing trials - We got to help each other,to try to bring people back to Allah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghost1987
09-28-2022, 09:19 AM
Soldier amatullaah jazakh Allah that is very useful

May Allah bless you

SoldierAmatUllah
09-28-2022, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghost1987
Soldier amatullaah jazakh Allah that is very useful

May Allah bless you
Thanks

Sunshineday
09-28-2022, 12:30 PM
I stand by with what I say and if anyone thinks after everything that has happened that these countries will be continuing is a fool.

The Major signs are when the whole world is going through the same problems ie the test of the Dajjal, the beast, the Gog and Magog etc- what has happened now is that they have heard about Islam, even children have been raised uup whillst countries have been attacking Muslim ones. Whilst doing this, they increased their evil doing-accepting homosexuality, transgender, suicide etc. They think they are the same as people in the past when they have problems like the great depression and they will recover from what is happening today. Why?? If we all did recover, that means that Allah is providing them with more time to repent-but when they already rejected and rejected. They are not going to get another Prophet -Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be returning after all these countries have finished. The Dajjal and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will not be appearing on TV etc.

The hadiths clearly state there will be turmoil, they will be crossing places-no passports or countries as you see today. Also importantly there will be a group and a person will come and say the Dajjal is here, they run down quickly thinking he has arrived- HERE, if you said tthat to anyone they wouldn't believe it (just demonstrating how real it will be during that time-but these countries will have finished all of them around the world). As per the time of the Prophet Noah peace be upon him he kept on telling the people to repent and they did not and not only did they not do this, they taught their children to be wrongdoers-which is what is happening today.

What the leaders are planning is that everyone will be in the behaviour of people in World Wars already gone (people are already planning on making huge money in the next crash-which is going to happen-this is by the advice from all the economists-people are in for a big shock), they think that we will just sit there go through bad ways and then recover and then they will have a different setu pand they would have made a lot of money-but they are failing to see is that Allah provides a fair test, he ain't going to keep people going in a certain way for the leaders-and who do they think they are??

When the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him comes back there is no state building-some Muslims have been lying about this, no Prophet would ever come back into this world just before the Day of Judgement and build a state. He will abolish the Jizyah tax -but this is easy as it is redundant. The people will have respite as they have just come out of the test of the Dajjal-it is this respite that people are getting confused with state building. There is no more formal education like this when these countries have gone down. Where jobs are essentially being ruined anyway -even teaching midwifes that Males can get pregnant etc. If anyone thinks they are going to continue with these countries in the long term are deluded. The leaders are desperate-but their only source of confidence is the same as any wrong doers in the working class -they essentially always believe they will be continuing -which means that another generation will be teaching them about Islam, when they already reject it (taht doesn't mean of course anyone can't still repent-but that doesn't mean believing these places will continue).

It is amazing how much sympathy (westernised models -which has only led to younger generations finding it difficult with real life) is given to people who are basically:

1. Making demands -saying I don't care about Islam if I don't get what I want.
2. Saying I don't want to say anything to Allah because I don't get what I want.
3. The usual advice given to them is about Muslims who are trialled-but they are using examples of Muslims who did not give up on Allah -they did not turn away from him. So how are these people the same has the ones who faced problems in the past (who again did not turn their backs on Allah)?
4. The biggest problems are is with maturity-need to learn to be a functioning adult-instead the advice that they hear is just keep praying to Allah and try to get what you want or Allah will make it better for you-but they still think they can continue with making demands on Allah. Why are the not being told as much that Allah is not waiting for you to get something that will make you content??
5. Clearly the majority of people on forums have already heard of the correct advice, but don't heed it-but typically like people to speak to them as if this is the first time.
6. You have been led far astray to think that now we can't say such and such as it will upset them and hurt their feelings-so I can't put it in a sentence that what they are essentially doing is making demands on Allah?? Then you are fooled by them.

We have as in the west become to be led by those who do wrong, in Islam we give the poor their due not whatever they want. Which is where now, as in the West thet they can't simply say something withoot people not accepting it as it isn't very nice. But all I said is that people are making demands on Allah and carry on as if they are the victim and want emotional support from this-this is amazing how much people are fooled by nonsense and the deem to quote the best examples to say you are like this person and this is why you are being trialled-how can you use top Muslim examples, when people are clearly being immature?? So your not actually teaching Islam -your demeaning it to that level, so all they hearing is there is nothing wrong with how they think it is normal, and ithey will just pray to Allah for a change in their lives and then they can be OK-when the teaching is they have to accept Allah regardless of their lives. It is you that are being fooled and I take my leave of it. I don't spend much time on forums but when I do, I make it to the point, if your way was better then why are the people in the same position and need a lot of time to change?

The Prophets never came and said to people you need to time to think and lets get some tables and chairs have a conference-they told people to repent straightaway. The message is easy for anyone to understand. Actually a lot of people are being fooled when all people have to say on forums is that they are a Muslim, they believe in Allah-but if you believe in him, means accepting the Day of Judgement, means accepting that your not here to get what you want. A child is allowed to feel upset-they don't understand if they are need to learn to manage themselves and their emotions, but when you get older as an Adult you have no right to be able to sit there and play victim because you complain that Allah didn't give you this and this and this. This is the problem and if you really believe your approach works, why are they then having to speak about it on length?? Why do they need to go back for the same infomration?? You shouldn't need to go up to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him for advice and then keep asking him the same question again the next day, the next day. So these people are trouble makers to themselves and others and have successfully now being led around the world to run our lives trying to cheer them up. Then you go ahead and do that.

Remember Allah and only join the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he returns.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.